Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 16 ut crashing after iPhone updated to iOS-10

by farhan25293

Original Post

Fifa 16 ut crashing after iPhone updated to iOS-10

★★★★ Novice
I was playing the Fifa ut 16 very happily and then i have updated my Iphone to iOS10, since then game crashes everytime i try to play...is anybody else facing this issue ?
Kindly help me out, im so much frustrated Frown
Message 1 of 16 (6,043 Views)

Re: Fifa 16 ut crashing after iPhone updated to iOS-10

★★★★ Novice
I even tried reinstalling still no luck iv got demoted two leagues due to these crashes
Message 2 of 16 (6,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
U name it and i tried it but it doesnt work at all i guess EA needs to release an update.
Message 3 of 16 (5,997 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too.  Though I've also had issues with Facebook account linking.

Besides deleting and reinstalling the app, ive also tried

- delete app from Facebook app settings and add it again

- unlink from Facebook, sign out of Facebook, sign into another Facebook account and then link FIFA to the new account

- sign out of Facebook, uninstall app, sign into Facebook, reinstall app.

None of these have helped.  

Once while connected to FB I was able to play a skill game, and once buy a pack with coins; and sometimes without FB connection I can actually play a game.  But that's it.  

Message 4 of 16 (5,697 Views)

★★★★ Novice
iPhone 7 plus, same problem. I can play a game after a few crashes. Interestingly, this is what it looks like when I exit the app. An upside down commentator download screen with the download stuck at 15%.
Message 5 of 16 (4,934 Views)

★★ Novice

@farhan25293 wrote:
I was playing the Fifa ut 16 very happily and then i have updated my Iphone to iOS10, since then game crashes everytime i try to play...is anybody else facing this issue ?
Kindly help me out, im so much frustrated Frown

Yes, it's a shame for EA to produce something so near perfect and then degrade it with their Mobile version replacement. EA, you should not ignore this. I realize that your programmers, like car  makers, are constantly pushing out new models to bring in the money. this is what you live on. But Fifa16 is THE video game artwork masterpiece of all time, so don'tignore it. You are doing an injustice to your legacy by letting this classic go down in contempt.

Did EA cripple Fifa 16 for ipad on purpose to get us to switch to fifa mobile with its inferior gameplay and graphics? I hate to think so, but am more convinced as the problem goes on.

Message 6 of 16 (4,352 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would like to think that this not the case. But who knows what evil lerks. As I sit and watch Premier league I can't help but think what the sponsors of this game are thinking about the situation. I think they are thinking what a big mistake it was to hook up with EA sports
Message 7 of 16 (4,288 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 8 of 16 (4,005 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all those suggestions and none fixed the problem.

Playing the single player option against the computer seems to be more stable now.

It just doesn't offer the variety and ego boost or ego downer that the Online version

of the game gives. there, everyone has their own style.

Message 9 of 16 (3,497 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I updated all apps its be more stable .
But when update for upp appeared its crashed .
Message 10 of 16 (3,490 Views)

PREVENT DISCONNECTS AND DNFs

View more on EA Help

Improve your connection

If you have trouble connecting online, try opening or forwarding these ports to improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help