Re: Fifa 16 is so bad

by mrchb

Original Post

Fifa 16 is so bad

★★ Novice
Fifa 16 has been ruined by the lack of pace in the game ok heres an example of what I mean. I was running down the wing with messi and he was through on goal I took big touches and I was miles away from all the defenders and then out of nowhere mats hummels who has like twenty something less space than messi was able to just somehow catch up with him and outpace messi??? FIFA used to be so good but it is just not fun with all this lack of pace is not fun to play whenever people like mats hummels are able to catch up with Messi and it ruins the game!!! Im not a pace abuser but i am aware that EA had to fix the pace from fifa 15 a little, but they ruined fifa 16 so much like its just not fun to play anymore, honestly the truth is is that i still play fifa 16, all the time in fact but its been ruined so much by this, and im sure im not the only one who feels this way aswell. Hopefully 17 will fix this? Because i really enjoy the fifa franchise and i dont want to see another one completely ruined by this.

Also,  Like there are so many jammy goals in fifa 16 like the amount of goals that come from rebounds or hitting of a player or literally pinball in the penaly area is just not realistic and it is so frustrating, the amount complete aids in fifa like ive never seen more jammy goals in all my life. Now i am well aware that what i am about to say is pure, 100% biased but honestly the amount of jammy goals i was conceading earlier in fifa and the amount of goals i should of scored but i didnt because of luck.

Aswell as all this,  I am SO disappointed with packs in fifa 16 becuase yeah i am aware that only the luckiest of the luckiest pack players like pele, messi, ronaldo etc, but packs this year are shocking, like they really are. The amount of fifa points i have spent and my best player all year has been memphus depay, MEMPHUS DEPAY?!?!?!?! Its actually a joke like i sit and watch youtubers getting sick players but they spends literally hundreds of thousands of fifa points to get class players but normal people cant afford that, its really unfair.

So pretty much in conclusion i am really disappointed with fifa 16 and hopefully these issues will be addressed for the upcoming fifa 17 as im sure im not the only one who can relate to this.
Message 1 of 5 (799 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @LittleTurret81

Thanks for all of the game play feedback.

Keep an eye out on the official twitter page for all the latest news about FIFA 17.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (765 Views)

★★★ Guide

@LittleTurret81 It's not pace, stats are meaningless in this game at some point, you start Online Seasons and UT Seasons with your players all playing right, at 5th division, sometimes earlier, every team you face becomes overpowered, unless you are playing a friendly, all other modes are scripted, they increase difficulty artificially, that's why your Messi is *. the more you play the more they impose you to play at a higher difficulty level, so players not passing, running or shooting as before, I noticed this once again, I left UT cause of this * happening, so I started playing Online Seasons instead with my  favorite team, at the first few seasons I could manage to play decently, players were passing right, opponents were playing at my level, no opponent overpowered at all, after I reached division 6, the game started changing and increasing difficulty, at division 5 my opponents were intercepting everything more and more, I could no longer tackle or pass, shoot right, I also noticed it very often increase even more when you are a match from avoiding relegation, or fighting for promotion or title, game becomes unfun and unplayable, I don't think my opponents are just suddently stronger, also the fact their players have far higher pace and reactions + ability to make long passes undisturbed, rush and tackle any ball reaching my players instantly, not different from UT, difficulty is increased artificially, this really sucks and make the whole game online pointless, at this point I'm going back to play other games, removed all versions of FIFA and I'll likely not buy FIFA 17 unless independent reviews from players claim scripting/handicap * is gone, FIFA is a game with a lot of potential but with this stuff going on every year it doesn't really worth buying, game should be functional and fair all the time, otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

Message 3 of 5 (758 Views)

★★ Novice

yea this game is soo bad its unbelivable ITS DEAD. So many aids goal and the thing about pace u said its like wtf
+ the glitches and * this game is definition of unfair its so * but i still have like 900 hours on it which is like wtf 

i cant describe how unfun and raging it becomes I SMASHED like 2 controllers and hit my pc sooooo much I MADE a dent in it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 

FIFA 17 BETTER be good, altough i feel its gonna be the worst (gameplay and animations wise) just like pes when they suddenly changed engine and went for graphic 

all was well untill pes 14 

yea juan more thing animations in fifa 16 

animations are the worst

i was playing a match it is like 88 min or something like that and my player collided with another player and was just laying there he WASNT even injured 

and one more thing is crashes like this in semi final of futties cup 

Message 4 of 5 (743 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know how you feel, many times I have been chase down by defenders like they on crack. Even if you have a player like Aubameyang who has 95 pace, somehow Terry manages to keep up and even have the time to bang someones misses.....WTF...right?? ...I have also seen it the other way around when defending with Boatang and somehow getting out paced by Van Persie.

They have cut the whole sprinting away and made it slower to give the game a “better” experience or to make you think more about strategy. But what I think is its another one of their plans to * everyone off because lets face it EA don’t give  F**K no more about their Fifa fans once they have your money.

Like how they have neglected career mode because the money is in online gaming, I love career mode....its all I play, seriously EA take your thumbs out of your arse.....if you don’t want to work on it and hire me I have tons of ideas of how to make it better.

Other examples of their screw you plans are......

• Replays you can’t F**KING skip
  • Getting sent off even though you made a really good slide tackle
  • Teams like Accrington Stanley passing ball around like Barcelona
  • CPU players taking throw ins before you can move and when its your turn everyone of your players are marked
  • Can’t take a quick free kick unless you have the ball near you
  • every time you clear the ball from your box or CPU clear the ball from their box....it always falls to a CPU player
  • Jerome Boateng getting out muscled by Luis Suarez....I mean come on!!.....his 76 strength is to do with his teeth not his body
  • My own players getting in the way and blocking my shots....WHY would you run in front of me when I’m shooting....WHY??

Ok I should really stop because I have a really really long list of what’s wrong with the game. As to the pace of the game, it only effects you....the player. The CPU team can pass the ball around really fast but when its you passing the ball it is so slow the CPU players gets to you before the ball. But that can be changed by adjusting the passing pace in the settings, also in custom tactics I raise my build up play to around 90, defence pressure to 90 and now my players runs around like headless chickens.

About the FIfa packs......I’ve never gotten a player over 80....never. think you only get them if you spend a certain amount of money buying their damn fifa points or you have to be very very lucky. If I want a good player I just earn coins and buy the player.

I sorry but you have more chance of winning the lottery than EA making Fifa better.

Message 5 of 5 (722 Views)