Fifa 16 Ultimate team locked

by VidicRoach93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 16 Ultimate team locked

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi I tried logging in to my FUT 16 on web app.

After trying my secret question twice, I decided to go into origin and change it to make sure I was actually doing it right.

For some reason it still asked for the same question when i tried the web app again and my UT account got locked. 

Live chat does not work for me so I can't seem to get that done, I tried calling via phone wait time was 45+minutes. 

Any help please

Message 1 of 19 (23,515 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 16 Ultimate team locked

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @BadBoyDave2o12

If you're still locked out of your account, then we'd advise speaking with the Account Management team through the contact us site here.

Thank you 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 5 of 19 (22,566 Views)

All Replies

Hi @VidicRoach93

Have you tried unlocking your account by opening FIFA 15? I would assume that it is this that has locked you out. You can see steps on unlocking your account here.

Otherwise you would need to wait to speak with the Support Team via the Call option.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 19 (23,441 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You just solved it for me thank you very much. Quick question the 15 standard gold packs of the pre order option, can they be opened now? thanks again

Message 3 of 19 (23,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey

i have done everything to unlock my fifa ultimate team but still wont let me onto it any reason why this is happening 

Message 4 of 19 (21,793 Views)

Hi @BadBoyDave2o12

If you're still locked out of your account, then we'd advise speaking with the Account Management team through the contact us site here.

Thank you 

---------------

Message 5 of 19 (22,567 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i went on to my fifa 16 on christmas eve and went on ultimate team (xbox 360) and it said i have to answer a serurity question so i put in the answer 5 times and it said it was wrong so i locked me any help anyone

Message 6 of 19 (21,566 Views)

@lolggg46754

If you’re on console or PC, please see the Help Article here. This article provides steps on how to reset your Ultimate Team Security Question.

If those steps don't work or you’re on Mobile, as mentioned in that article, please speak with a Game Advisor through the contact us site here

Thanks 

---------------

Message 7 of 19 (21,502 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, working from 08:30 to 19:30 and time to get home and 19:55. and support only open until 05:30 from Monday to Friday then lost the game because they have no other service channel.

Samuel - São Paulo - Brazil

Message 8 of 19 (21,324 Views)

★★ Novice

I got locked out i have called them and they said i should wait for a email from terms and service but i wanted to know some more info like what is the probability of it getting fixed or why i got locked out i spent over 500 dollars on that account and Im a Fifa youtuber and its just devastating 

Message 9 of 19 (20,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Need it to be fixed ASAP

Message 10 of 19 (20,726 Views)