Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 16 Career Mode - Financial Takeover GLITCH

by haworth1993

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa 16 Career Mode - Financial Takeover GLITCH

★★ Newbie

I purchased the financial takeover in the catalogue for my career mode, loaded up my game and expected the funds to be added and they weren't i then simmed a few days and still no money. At first I thought this was a slight bug that it hadnt gone through so i decided to purchase a second takeover having quit out of the career mode after not receiving any funds. The second time there was once again no money immediately, so i thought that maybe i would sim to the start of the next month to see whether it would kick in then but to no avail. At this point I was highly frustrated to have squandered 2 of my 3 potential financial takeovers. I finally decided to try my final takeover a little later and after simming one day the money was in my teams transfer balance! I was so frustrated that it worked so fast and my other 2 takeovers had completely glitched out. I'm looking to see if anyone else has had this problem or whether there is sany known way to get my other takeovers back. 

Any feedback appreciated

Message 1 of 4 (8,191 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 16 Career Mode - Financial Takeover GLITCH

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @haworth1993

There are some issues with the catalogue store that we're looking into here.

Unfortunately there isn't currently a way to get another financial takeover item.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,864 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @haworth1993

There are some issues with the catalogue store that we're looking into here.

Unfortunately there isn't currently a way to get another financial takeover item.

Message 2 of 4 (8,865 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Can some please gift me a financial takeover perk I screwed up on my first one
Message 3 of 4 (7,457 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Let's be honest it says you get it for each one but you don't only for one save and EA won't Jack diddaly *e about it

Message 4 of 4 (2,891 Views)
Twitter Stream