Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Feedback on New FIFA mobile

by brad_20160201

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Feedback on New FIFA mobile

★★★★ Expert

So it turns out the claims of no price ranges are not entirely accurate either. Basically there is no direct selling in FIFA Mobile, although the game gives the appearance that there is. Any listing you buy is from EA (apparently Messi and CR7 were already available for purchase in quantity at launch). If you list an item it will be put on one of multiple servers and if it does not meet minimum thresholds EA will either autobuy it from you (so no sniping) or the high coin listing will not actually be visible to anyone (so no transfer of coins or trade deals like we can do in 16). So their claim that the price ranges are gone are more lies. In reality the FIFA Mobile market will be less functional than ever. Sure this will get rid of coin sellers but it will also get rid of any deals between players or the ability to profit from trading activitiies. I realize this is intentional in the hopes that people will buy points but why not just be honest about it. Oh wait, honesty and integrity is not on of EA's strong suits.

This is also exactly how the market functioned in Sim City Build-It which I played briefly. It was sort of a market but it became pretty obvious it was heavily manipulated so you could not actually play the market to get money or find deals. EA would also autobuy your item if it did not sell in a certain timeframe which was kind of nice as certain items had way too much supply like all of the Vu related items.

Message 51 of 63 (2,140 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
This is an embarrassingly terrible game and if FIFA had an ounce of integrity it would ban it. EA has effectively turned this franchise into the McDonald's of football. Just a load of empty *. Shame. I hope Konami comes out with a real football game. EA has failed miserably.

Electronic Arts is dead to me.
Message 52 of 63 (2,121 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Noticed the thing about the transfermarket also. Can we get a statement from EA about that?

While I was never against any changes,  adding fake market and energy bar is a no-go for me.

Message 53 of 63 (2,073 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

@prinzkeksdose15 - This should explain more - https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-mobile/news/2016/fifa-mobile-my-team

Specifically - "The Market in FIFA Mobile works slightly different from previous games. While you can still buy and sell items and bid against other players for items, players are not buying and selling directly from each other. The game acts as an intermediary on all transactions. This ensures a level playing field and creates a fairer and fun marketplace for everyone."

- Andy -

Message 54 of 63 (1,977 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

This ensures a level playing field and creates a fairer and fun marketplace for everyone. -in our not so humble opinion

Message 55 of 63 (1,928 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
It's amazing how theres still been not a single response to all our comments, complaints, suggestions etc. Not even a word concerning their promise on fifa16 mobile continuity.

SMH
Message 56 of 63 (1,886 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

I played enough time on new game to give any opinion...the game is more bad than we imagined its just repetitive..no actual logic or thinking ...

cant entirely control players...balls come up randomly during attack play its not a build up...it just appears any where and u can pass to a player near box and score...the engine dont look like an update to 15....plans r a joke ...coins r easy to come by..seasons r more boring as they r offline play...

i would just uninstall it now..I dont like it in any way....i played the game so no1 can now say u cant judge without playing....hope this new game gets discontinued soon ...

Message 57 of 63 (1,871 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

It seems all the posts n feedback on this thread is turning into scrap paper....

Message 58 of 63 (1,791 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Fifa mobile is a best game ever!!!!!
Message 59 of 63 (1,157 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

They should make it like fifa 16 ut it was enjoyable

Message 60 of 63 (446 Views)
Twitter Stream