Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Feedback on New FIFA mobile

by brad_20160201

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Feedback on New FIFA mobile

Champion (Retired)

@DJJerome1976....I don't think it's job security it's just not in @EA_Andy hands ...it's difficult to awknowledge what we r saying here from him like other game related issues ...but I'm pretty sure EA is looking at this feedback... And all great points raised by us ...

i want community mobile manager here on this forum and answer our concerns ...it's his job to see feedback and reply in official forums and media ..

.I don't understand why some one has access to mobile FIFA Social media can't answer 16 related questions and just saying he isn't involved ..then y he is using mobile Twitter ...there shd have been a new Twitter account for new game ...

#justicefor16 ....

Message 31 of 63 (1,520 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@brad_20160201 Yeah, i specifically tweeted at him a question about 16 and asking him if he doesn't know the answer, who should I ask. That was days ago, and still no response.

Regarding "job security," I was implying that maybe he feels its in his best interest not to share his personal opinion in such a public forum. I respect that, if for no other reason that @EA_Andy has done for much for this community.

Message 32 of 63 (1,514 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

LOL BRUTALly honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DlH0sPeBEc

Message 33 of 63 (1,490 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

You gotta love Spencer's reaction, "You only attack?". It is pretty clear he thinks the concept is bizarre but is keeping a positive disposition to play along.

I have watched this video a couple of times now and their marketing guy is spinning so much BS. I feel kind of bad for him as maybe he is a nice guy in real life but in this video he comes across as a total, well, a lot of words I can't post in this forum. I can't imagine how I would handle this if my job was to market this product.

Message 34 of 63 (1,469 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Also, what happened to "fakeimmigrant" who is supposedly our new "communications contact". He posted on reddit a couple weeks ago with much fanfare and has not been heard from since. Is he getting paid a full time salary to "communicate" and if so why has he gone AWOL when it would seem the most communication would be needed.

I also love his line about "not spoiling the reveal". I guess it's good to be "fake" when you have to market EA products.

https://www.reddit.com/user/fakeimmigrant

Message 35 of 63 (1,465 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

This is a new article on Mobile..

https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-mobile/news/2016/fifa-mobile-live-services

So what is this sentence mean..no TOTW for mobile ...

FIFA Mobile also features In Form items. Similar to Team of the Week (TOTW) items in previous games, In Form items highlight the top players from the past week of action in the real world. If a player has a strong performance for their club (eg. scoring a hat trick), chances are they'll get an In Form item with boosted stats.

any thoughts....

Message 36 of 63 (1,438 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@brad_20160201 wrote:

This is a new article on Mobile..

https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-mobile/news/2016/fifa-mobile-live-services

So what is this sentence mean..no TOTW for mobile ...

FIFA Mobile also features In Form items. Similar to Team of the Week (TOTW) items in previous games, In Form items highlight the top players from the past week of action in the real world. If a player has a strong performance for their club (eg. scoring a hat trick), chances are they'll get an In Form item with boosted stats.

any thoughts....

They kind of were doing the same thing for the first month or so of 16 but then reverted to including the TOTW from console. I think they are trying to make this so that people who play console will also play the mobile game as a supplement rather than choosing one or the other. Of course this shafts people like us who want the best experience possible on mobile. Honestly I would not be so upset though except for their marketing about FIFA 16 as being the mobile version that continued in perpetuity. People need to be refunded for points that were bought under these promises. Long term I think it is a mistake to shaft their current mobile users, most of whom I gather from this forum are older and more able to spend money on frivolities.

Message 37 of 63 (1,423 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@glenzilly...oh they did that on 16 already..

The points demand is very much valid..continuing 16 was the only reason i jumped on to 16 at TOTS ...

Message 38 of 63 (1,417 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

It is my opinion that console/mobile don't mix. You can see how enthusiastic Castro was at GAMESCOM. Chances are if someone's playing the game at an airport for 30 seconds they're not spending on it.

You have two audiences: the console people, and the mobile people. I play mobile because A) I'm not investing in a console for FIFA B) I like being able to play wherever I want outside of my home (please allow us to play online seasons on LTE) and C) I can't use console controls for my life. This is the only FIFA experience I can conceivably play.

No matter how hard you try people aren't having both console and mobile. First off with the graphics downgrade it's a no brainer, and second there is already a console app where people can open packs, build drafts, exchange players, etc. It's not going to work. Your loyal following liked the game the way it was and you're only shooting yourself in the foot if you try to change that @EA_Andy

Message 39 of 63 (1,382 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

More nonsense ...

https://www.easports.com/fifa/fifa-mobile/news/2016/fifa-mobile-my-team?utm_campaign=fifam_mob_ww_ic...

More  news come out I'm more inclined to not even downloading the game ...

Message 40 of 63 (1,349 Views)
Twitter Stream