Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Feedback on New FIFA mobile

by brad_20160201

Original Post

Highlighted

Feedback on New FIFA mobile

Champion (Retired)

Guys ..lets try to provide our feedback on FIFA mobile we have seen in demo in this thread so that it wont get lost in General discussion thread..

Message 1 of 63 (9,764 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Feedback on New FIFA mobile

Champion (Retired)

Dear EA,,you dont have to invent mobile wheel every time every year....just stick to whats working and add new features if possible ....

trying to mash up FIFA with other games , adding unnecessary features lead to severe unrest among the mobile gamers....

Message 2 of 63 (9,731 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

FIFA mobile looks like trash and a huge step backwards in development. Thank you for making a piece of trash. 

Message 3 of 63 (9,693 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Attacking mode : football is not a turn based game ...simply it's not ...the fun of possession , counter attack is lost ...

enery bars : why to restrict a game which was un restricted for so many years ...

game size : to reduce a game form 1.5gb to 100 mb is beyond words ...why to compromise on quality when no1 has asked for it...

by adding unnecessary things ....the fun of football is getting taken away ...

Message 4 of 63 (9,675 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

For starters here are 4 complete deal breakers for me:

1. Returning to 15 graphics and game engine. I have been playing FIFA since 94 and not once during that time has the graphics gotten worse between generations. This is truly unprecedented and basically gives your hardcore fan base 0 reason to move on to the new version, and certainly not any reason to spend money. In fact the graphical presentation was the only big plus for 16 over 15 and 14 and for me I really cannot see myself going back to the old graphics. At this point FIFA 16 can run on 3 year old hardware but this change is so it can run on 5 year old hardware? Do you really think someone with a 5 year old phone is going to buy FIFA points?

2. Cannot play full matches online, only "Attack Mode". Pretty pointless for me and I wouldn't bother. Where is the counter attack and possession play? Most of the overall game strategy is lost. And the reason for this? Oh, so I can play a game in 70 seconds. Every feedback I have heard for 16 is we would prefer longer games. So EA gives us even shorter games. Typical.

3. Have to fill an "Energy Bar" so you can play the game to its fullest. My daughters played a game called "Minion Rush" that has this. Basically they just got bored and moved on. No way am I spending money to fill up my bar faster so that I can play 15 graphics for 70 second games.

4. You do not get to keep your players from 16 as was promised by EA last year (and in fact still posted on their website). People bought FIFA points with the understanding their players would transfer from year to year and now it appears that this was a lie and the points were sold under false pretenses. Basically fraud.

All 4 of these items make playing 17 a non-starter for me. Fix all 4 of these before release and I will consider it. Otherwise I will stick to 16 and over time give up on the FIFA mobile franchise. I have no idea who makes the decisions for the FIFA Mobile franchise but if their goal is to intentionally destroy the game then they are succeeding.

Message 5 of 63 (9,666 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@hannanehme...posted this in IPAD discussion ..i copied it to feedback post...

Nice to be back on this forum. Ok lets not judge anything so far, we have not played the game. Having said this, from what I've gathered I'm 98% sure that this game will be absolute garbage. WHAT THE HECK DID THEY DO. THEY SPENT 1 WHOLE YEAR ON THIS GAME. They have not even updated 16 for half a year, (We assume  they are creating a masterpiece) and we get some game with fricken energy bars. The cards look terrible, the concept is terrible, everything is terrible. 

Look I wouldn't be this harsh if EA did not have this much information on the community's opinion about the mobile franchise. Honestly over the last year we have had a reddit, multiple forums which have an ABUNDANCE of information on what we want for fifa 17. Literally the last 3 months on reddit have been speculating about a "fifa 17 wishlist". They could have actually go on reddit or this forum and see our recommendations. Instead they completely neglect the community again, (I'm not surprised) and develop this. 

Fifa 13 Mobile > Fifa 17 Mobile 

Message 6 of 63 (9,651 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@knaveen22..posted this feedback in pad discussion 

I honestly don't know what to suggest now when EA have already decided how FIFA 17 should be. 

Right now my only appeal to EA is to continue FIFA 16 for eternity so that gamers with compatible devices can continue playing by carrying forward their current club. A major update of FIFA 16 app can easily add new features of 17 like no price ranges, playing friends online, etc.

Others who don't have devices that support console style game play, can download and play the new downgraded FIFA 17 with inferior game play engine and graphics.

Message 7 of 63 (9,650 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Taking away online game play and adding some Attacking play doesn't make sense...why to ruin the core of 16 ...the person who did this dont have any idea as "attack wins matches defense win titles" ..

Message 8 of 63 (9,599 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Wtf they are doing???? who the fu** wants to play only attacking??? destroying the whole game ...
Message 9 of 63 (9,595 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Making the game turn based and also taking away fun of competing online totally ruins FIFA...no1 wud dare to do that on console then why are mobile users getting these ....

on consoles game is more or less same with some additions,betterment but mobile seems to be different each year with unnecessary modes and additions...

Message 10 of 63 (9,589 Views)
Twitter Stream