Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Feedback on New FIFA mobile

by ark0n_1

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@brad_20160201 what the *....

I thought FIFA 16 was bad with the formations... You can't even change player POSITION in 17 anymore. Furthermore, you don't build your own squad anymore. From what I gathered, you throw in a bunch of players corresponding to the required positions and the game auto selects a squad for you. Chemistry doesn't exist anymore. This isn't FIFA anymore.

Message 41 of 63 (1,689 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@ark0n_1....yes mate ...it's not FIFA any more ...u can't choose players what non sense is that....

the brains behind this new version has no idea about soccer ...they r just plain dumb..beyond thinking ....

Message 42 of 63 (1,682 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Just when we thought it could not possibly get any worse. So now we find out you cannot actually individually select your team and in fact you cannot even change positions or use players out of position. And apparently there are no substitutes either. Does the mean there are no injuries?

I am trying to think who this game is going to appeal to and I honestly cannot think of anyone. Maybe someone who has never played a soccer game before in their life but certainly not to anyone who has played previous versions of FIFA on any platform. So great plan EA, completely ditch your entire current user base in the hopes that a whole new set of players using 5 year old phones will somehow make up for the lost revenue.

Frankly I could care less, it is their game and if they want to turn it into a steaming pile of manure that is their prerogative. My problem is they willfully and intentionally lied to us for the entire past year in order to defraud us. This is what needs to be rectified. And I don't want to be compensated with FIFA points for this new embarrassment of a game. I want all of my money fully refunded and everyone else's as well.

Message 43 of 63 (1,669 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

Whoever has played on Android time to post your comments here......

Message 44 of 63 (1,559 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
The "Watch the game play itself." Challenge sums up FIFA Mobile in a nutshell. I can't make this stuff up. It is like the real FIFA Mobile is the punchline of an Onion article.
Message 45 of 63 (1,548 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I've been trying hard to keep an open mind about FIFA Mobile, but the videos look awful. Poor graphics and crude, jerky gameplay.

If it's really true that there won't be proper games against online opponents, then I'm out. Attack mode would be a useful addition, but it can't be a substitute for the real thing.

I think this reflects a cultural divide.

I understand that American sports fans prefer games with lots of scoring, so they may well like this. For Europeans and Latin Americans, however, defending is an integral part of the sport. Attack mode means we're only getting half the game. It seems significant that FIFA Mobile was developed by EA's Canadian team whereas FIFA 16 was developed in Romania.

I will stick with the authentic FIFA 16 experience, given the chance. I'm not interested in FIFA Mobile. Please give us a new season for FIFA 16 if you want to keep real football fans onboard.

Message 46 of 63 (1,499 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@davidkclark.....I'm not sure from where u got American fan analogy ...it's incorrect ..soccer is followed same as other continents ...may b not in same number but those who follow knows all about it ...

the problem with new FIFA is it is not even soccer ...The minds behind new game seems to have miscalculated things and made a big blunder ...

Message 47 of 63 (1,491 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

It is true. Football is in principle an international sport. For the most part big American sports are American football, baseball, and basketball, all of which are high scoring. Real football games don't have scorelines like 9-7 but that's what it will be like in FIFA 17.

Message 48 of 63 (1,479 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
It's almost impossible to wrap the mind around. How could you come up with a game like this as a replacement even for Fifa15NS, let's not even refer to Fifa16 since EA's claim is that devices couldn't access 17 cos of the graphics n'all that. I prefer even Fifa15NS to the concept behind this joke of a game called Fifamobile.

That being said it's their perogative how they want the game to run, let's stay on track here cos what gives us concern is that commitments were made on Fifa16 and need to be kept by EA. I am hoping in good faith that there's already a plan to keep Fifa16 going because that's what it means when you say

"... there is no need to start over from scratch every year. The game will keep going year after year with regular updates, while fans keep their players".

That's a definite statement, I don't need a PhD in Languages to understand that. You can't mess with people's minds and money please. Theres no other way to interprete this except 'deceptive' IF their promise isn't kept.
Message 49 of 63 (1,470 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yeah @glenzilly they have been raving over simulation mode since FIFA 15. I don't think it has ever caught on. To be fair it was actually big in FIFA 15 because simming matches for 600 coins every 2 mins was actually worth it. FIFA 15 was the closest FIFA ever got to the real thing with regards to how the game functions. All formation variations were there, contracts were there, some tactics existed, real pack prices, very close pack weight (to console), a living and breathing transfer market - combine that with gameplay quality and it would be the stuff of dreams. They took some steps back but also some steps forward for 16 and it wasn't all that bad with player exchange. However now it's none of that.

I will say that the creation of a league system in a clashofclans kind of move isn't necessarily a bad thing. It serves as a distinction from console and it would be cool to add more of a social aspect to a mobile game like this but it was not worth it.

Message 50 of 63 (1,452 Views)
Twitter Stream