FUT coins disappeared

by jmjmmur2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT coins disappeared

★★★★ Novice

I had 160k coins this morning when I logged on,  a few minutes ago there wasn't a coin in my account. I had exactly 0 coins. I want these coins back as I am true fan of fut.

Message 1 of 9 (11,902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUT coins disappeared

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @jmjmmur2

If you try putting a low bid on a cheap item, will it allow you to bid? These issues are sometimes a display issue, rather than the coins actually being gone.

We'd also advise closing and re-opening FUT a couple of times as this can help to re-sync your team.

Otherwise please speak with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (11,891 Views)

All Replies

Hi @jmjmmur2

If you try putting a low bid on a cheap item, will it allow you to bid? These issues are sometimes a display issue, rather than the coins actually being gone.

We'd also advise closing and re-opening FUT a couple of times as this can help to re-sync your team.

Otherwise please speak with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 2 of 9 (11,892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry to bother you again but I did open a case to figure out what happend a few minutes ago. It will let me bid on items but the 160k won't come back. I really want it back. 

Message 3 of 9 (11,875 Views)

Thanks for the update

You can keep an eye on your progress via the My Cases page here

---------------

Message 4 of 9 (11,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged on today an last 700k and know I have nothing can someone help me with this and on my other account I'm market band for giving 10k away but plz can someone help recover this plz

Message 5 of 9 (11,339 Views)

Community Manager

If you have a ban or coin wipe on your account @Kylerobinson567 then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (11,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account also had coins disappear from yesterday. This makes me not want to continue to play this game. I spent time earning those.

Message 7 of 9 (9,521 Views)

★★ Novice

Were EA of any help? The same happened to me now. 

Message 8 of 9 (7,069 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jiggly_04, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

Please do not bump older threads such as this, if having an issue then please create a new thread with as much information as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (7,056 Views)