Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 16 crashes constantly on iOS 10.0.2

by robellini3000

Original Post

Highlighted

FIFA 16 crashes constantly on iOS 10.0.2

★ Apprentice

FIfa 16 crashes all the time, no matter what I'm playing (and even if i'm not playing, and just checking the transfer market). What is the problem?  This is not an isolated case. Clearly there is a bug. I assume by now EA should have figured it out...

Message 1 of 6 (845 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 16 crashes constantly on iOS 10.0.2

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, I dropped from division 4 to division 8, I'm not even joking, more than half of the matches(mostly online matches) I play the game crashes, only when I'm losing a match the game doesn't crash 😜 But seriously, what's wrong with this game EA? New issues every day!

Btw, the taxes are too high, I had 220k, I sold a Reus for 680k, at the end I had around 770k, lost something more than 100k on taxes, come on its so hard to earn coins on the game and the taxes are toooooo high!!!

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Someone answer for FK sake, im losing game after game becuz of this bullsh*t bug

Message 3 of 6 (560 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I found that crashes stop after disabling all background app refresh under iOS general settings.  

Message 4 of 6 (510 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Nope, disabling background app refresh doesn't help.
Message 5 of 6 (420 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

The same thing happened to me from division 6 to division 10, the funniest part of it is that it doesn't crash when I'm losing....  I think it isn't just bug but Fifa knows what exactly they are doing merely because of Fifa mobile that's useless... The Fifa mobile called Fifa 17 is the worst ever fut game I had ever play.... I hate Fifa since it started there bug issues......

Message 6 of 6 (367 Views)
Twitter Stream