FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same issue]

by for2things

Original Post

Re: FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same is

★★★ Novice
That does not work. I finally got to search for an opponent....found one and then I get error message that connection to opponent has been lost.
Message 21 of 31 (1,268 Views)

Re: FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same is

★★★ Novice
Device: Galaxy Note 3
Region:Caribbean(Jamaica)
Message 22 of 31 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Novice
After logging in, can u actually play online though?
Message 23 of 31 (1,268 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My problem fixed now fifa 16 working fine. Thanks for your support.
Message 24 of 31 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having a similar problem for several weeks:

while logged in with facebook, when I go to play a match the players just get on the field and then the message appears, 'EA servers are not available at this time.'  Other server-dependent functions, like transfer market and skill games raise a similar error.

After logging out of Facebook i can set up a new team and play games without a problem.

This has been the constant situation for a month or so.

I have tried reinstalling the app, as well as deleting and then adding again FIFA in Facebook app permissions.

My data are

iOS 9 and 10

iPad mini

USA

Message 25 of 31 (1,200 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Am having same issue
Message 26 of 31 (1,002 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Samsung galaxy A51 

United Arab Emirates 

Abu Dhabi 

Middle East 

Message 27 of 31 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even me 

Message 28 of 31 (437 Views)

Re: [info request] - FIFA 16 mobile - unable to login

★★★ Newbie

Can you help me with fifa16 UT 

Message 29 of 31 (434 Views)

Re: [info request] - FIFA 16 mobile - unable to login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can you watsapp me please. [Removed by CM]

Message 30 of 31 (432 Views)