FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same issue]

by for2things

Original Post

Re: FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same is

★★★★★ Novice
Android
Leeco le1s x507
Marshmallow 6.0
India
Message 11 of 31 (1,260 Views)

Re: FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same is

★★ Novice

Everytime i open the game this happens, after 200 tries the game finally opens but what is that error? Please stop messing around with this game EA 

Message 12 of 31 (1,248 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the continued reports, we're still looking into this issue. Moving this thread to the FIFA 16 Mobile boards.

- Andy -

Message 13 of 31 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
How about a link to wherever it is you moved this. My error message says EA servers are down.... Ok now I can get through with my iOS 6s on Monday 9/12 at 930pm. Take that back! I got through the beginning but could not connect to online play. Tried to restart game but no luck. EA servers are not available at this time.... Bla bla bla.
Message 14 of 31 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have a same issue.

Android
Galaxy note4
South Korea
Message 15 of 31 (1,187 Views)

When posting your details can you also confirm the error message that you're getting.

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 16 of 31 (1,170 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the same problem but you can try my way as below:

1. Open the game, do not touch to the screen and wait until TAP TO CONTINUE appear.

2. Wait for around 20 seconds at this screen :D.

3. Tap to your screen.

I have tried by this way and after 3 or 4 times I can log in to the game Standard smile

Message 17 of 31 (1,165 Views)

@skyfall_cfc - Which error message are you getting?

- Andy -

Message 18 of 31 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My problem is whenever I open the game, the error message: EA server are not available at this time blah blah... appears. I got this problem for about 1 week. However, I have tried follow the way I described above and now I can log in to the game. 

Message 19 of 31 (1,160 Views)

@skyfall_cfc - Thanks for the follow up

- Andy -

Message 20 of 31 (1,151 Views)