Re: FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same is

by EA_Guy

Original Post

FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same issue]

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's been 3 days now that a lot of us players can't connect . Can someone from EA explain what's going on  , is someone working on an update , is the game been discontinued, server problems? at least let us know what is going on , suddenly taking the game offline without any notification doesn't seem right.

Message 7 of 31 (8,506 Views)

Fifa 16 mobile bug

★★★ Newbie
I keep trying to play FIFA 16 mobile but every time I play it, it goes back to my home screen anytime I want to do something it just goes out I tried playing a game and does the same thing I don't know if it's an update or something.
Message 1 of 31 (8,463 Views)

I've fast internet speed of 2mbps yet my fifa 16 (android) doesn't open

★★★ Newbie
Having a fast connection in my GALAXY S7 edge of 2 mbps yet this fifa 16 shows connecting over half an hour but still doesnt open ... fix the servers many ppl here are having the same problem (India)
Message 2 of 31 (8,466 Views)

Re: [info request] - FIFA 16 mobile - unable to login

★★★ Newbie
Device?
SAMSUMG GALAXY S7 EDGE
Where are you located?
INDIA , MUMBAI
Have you tried on both wi-fi and 3G/
Both wifi and 3G yet shows connecting all the time... COMEON DO SOMETHING!
Message 3 of 31 (8,467 Views)

UNABLE TO LOG IN TO FIFA 16 ON IOS

★★★★★ Novice

I have been unable to access fifa 16 on IOS since Thursday and keep getting the 'ea servers are not available at this time' message on the 'connecting;' screen.

Other online games are loading fine.

Anyone else having this problem or know of a solution?

Message 4 of 31 (8,464 Views)

FIFA 16 UT Severs Down

★★ Apprentice

I've not been able to log onto FIFA16 UT all weekend due to server issues. Is this game dead? What's the deal?

Message 5 of 31 (8,467 Views)

Can't connect to facebook in Fifa 16 ultimate team.

★★★ Newbie
Firstly i was playing Fut 15 but the same problem was coming there as well that when i login to fb and enter my pass and email and after that a dialog box comes in which i press "Continue" after that an error appears in which it tells that "Error occured while procesing..try again later.." Now the same thing is happening in Fut 16 and i can't connect to fb and can't access transfer market! Here is the screen shot of the error: Any possible solution?
Message 6 of 31 (8,481 Views)

Re: FIFA 16 Mobile can't connect [please post here if you experience the same is

★★★★★ Novice
Whenever i am going to open fifa 16 it says ea servers are not available at this time and when i going to login manually via my Facebook account it shows ultimate team bolck. Please help me
Message 8 of 31 (8,464 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Guys,

We're aware of this issue and it's currently being looked into by the FIFA team. Unfortunately at the moment we don't have an update on this, but hopefully we'll be able to resolve this issue soon.

For the moment, it would be helpful if you could provide the following:

• Phone OS
  • Device
  • Region

We may require further information, but for the moment this should suffice.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 9 of 31 (8,447 Views)

★ Novice

Android

Motorola Moto X2

Donostia-San Sebastian - Spain

Message 10 of 31 (8,425 Views)