Highlighted

FIFA 16 Mobile NEW SEASON

★★ Apprentice

Will Fifa 16 Mobile NEW SEASON ?

Message 1 of 10 (2,288 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 16 Mobile NEW SEASON

★ Apprentice

They promised this release would continue on...  but no word yet.  Whats the deal, ea?

Message 2 of 10 (2,263 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

We probably shouldn't expect FIFA 16 New Season to be announced before the worldwide release of FIFA Mobile. EA will understandably want all the attention to be on the launch of their latest product.

However, what EA should understand is that they will lose a lot of their most enthusiastic gamers if they tell us it's FIFA Mobile or nothing. They will also open the door for other developers to produce a proper football sim that appeals to serious football enthusiasts. FIFA Mobile is nothing more than an arcade game for kids.

Message 3 of 10 (2,245 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

An arcade game for kids? That's being freaking generous and an insult to "classic arcade games!" Large smile

Message 4 of 10 (2,230 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@DJJerome1976 wrote:

An arcade game for kids? That's being freaking generous and an insult to "classic arcade games!" Large smile

lol you have a point.  I like to call it Football Flavoured Mario Party.  Turn based nonsense with mini games and other silly distractions. It's no surprise that FIFA, as corrupt as it is, would lend their name to promote a puzzle game. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,215 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

if you remember, Last year EA created Fifa 16 mobile by name *fifamobile*. But then they changed name of game. Maybe they think that a big part of gamers has not device for game with good graphics. But year after year devices are changes to better. I think EA must think agaon about Fifa 16 mobile.

Message 6 of 10 (2,205 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Fifamobile is such a disappointment when you think of where we're coming from on Mobile with EA (Fifa16), a huge step backward if you ask me. Devices are getting upgraded every day; soon enough loads more devices will be compatible with the game. Are they looking ahead. So what's the idea to keep 'this Fifamobile' for how long. It's already boring even before the official launch.

If it's about selling points there's NO WAY I'll spend a dime on this new game, on the other hand I did spend real money on 16 because it was , to me, so real and very challenging. I almost couldn't drop my device. I found it more appealing to actually play on my mobile than any other platform because I could easily and conveniently steal out 15-20 mins ANYWHERE to play this game that was fantastic.

You don't change a winning formula. Instead keep it alive and build on it. Within the next very few years device compatibility will be the least of their problems.

Oh, EA I hope you're listening.

I hear Konami is launching something soon. We'll see if they take our attention instead.

Fifa16mobile ROCKS!!!

Message 7 of 10 (2,194 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@SeleRyan Yes. I also read about PES 2017 mobile. Konami has created new mobile version of PES 2017. All FIFA mobile players will play PES 2017.

Message 8 of 10 (2,112 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

.Im getting sick of EA regardless of the outcome of Fifa16.  They have a corporate policy of ignoring the inquiries of paying customers.  This forum is completely useless as the mods fail to respond to multiple posts simply wanting to know the fate of fifa16.  Instead they pour all their resources into social media for their new pocket game and completely ignore the promises they made to keep this game alive and dont have the balls to say a word about it.

YOU

EA!

Message 9 of 10 (2,050 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

FIFA16 mobile was best (((

Message 10 of 10 (1,942 Views)
Twitter Stream