FIFA 16 FUT Seasons

by ultimaxkickz0426

Original Post

Highlighted

FIFA 16 FUT Seasons

★★★ Newbie

Fifa 16 FUT Seasons are unavailable for both offline and online game modes. All the other modes in the game are still fully functional. There’s an achievement / trophy for completing a FUT season, and with the single & online seasons being unavailable (despite other modes working), this makes the trophy unobtainable. Also, the game is still listed on PS Store / Microsoft store, and is also on EA Access. The game should still be fully functional if it’s still able to be purchased. There’s been no official reason as to why the two modes aren’t working. Could we get a fix?

Message 1 of 5 (1,094 Views)

Re: FIFA 16 FUT Seasons

★★★ Novice

Please fix this!

Message 2 of 5 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They should at least make it available to play the offline seasons mode. Because it is ‘OFFLINE’ 

it now takes forever to build up coins to be able to play drafts too because you can only do the crappy tournaments for crappy rewards! Come on ea make offline seasons available 

Message 3 of 5 (998 Views)

★ Novice

This is still an issue!

Fifa 16 is still available to purchase on PSN so at best EA are selling a defective product as you cannot use the full functionality ☹️

Message 4 of 5 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I accidentally got 3 PS trophies in FIFA 16 and now when I want to come back and finish the trophy set, this happened. That's ridiculous why they have both online and offline servers going down. This is one of the reasons I refuse to play any EA game on console nowadays; that they always tie the achievement around online features but they don't even keep the server active for long.

Message 5 of 5 (567 Views)