EA LOGIN VERIFICATION CODE NOT SENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Josh1282

Original Post

Re: EA LOGIN VERIFICATION CODE NOT SENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Incase people are still having this problem in 2019 like myself, logging in Origin app and asking for the security code there worked for me immediately and got it unlocked via that. After that the EA main site flooded my email with all the security codes i asked here.

So in short, use origin, might help.

Message 11 of 79 (23,921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You are right...

[Inappropriate comment removed, do not joke about that subject - Admin.]

Message 12 of 79 (23,885 Views)

★ Novice

Can you please walk me through how you did this ? Im having the same problem and can no longer use contact us with EA its so stupid 

Message 13 of 79 (23,237 Views)

★ Novice

Thats really a shame, more than 2 hours to get a security code to my phone in order to link twitch prime with fifa.

when i try to get someone to help, all useless articles and options to chat with a person.

Message 14 of 79 (23,151 Views)

★ Novice
@Josh1282 I have the same problems for months and I try changing email and it still don’t work.
Message 15 of 79 (22,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous, it’s like you pay for the game and have to verify, * you EA with your stupid *, y’all couldn’t even get juventus in the game 

Message 16 of 79 (22,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

34 hours, countless attempts to reach ANYONE via e mail, i called ridiculously insulting contact number..I can only assume you are having major issues...SO DELETE THE NEED FOR THIS CODE UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET VERIFICATION CODE TO ACTUALLY SEND. when i got an absolutely useless new log in...YOU SENT THE CODE IN 15 SECONDS. BUT NOT TO THE ACCOUNT I USE EVERYDAY AND NEED TO USE TO PLAY WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER AS HE IS IN FREAKING AFGHANISTAN! 

Message 17 of 79 (22,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant log in to Origin...why? Well, i can but when i do it wants to..wait for it...verify its me and sends me a non existent unicorn bigfoot verification code i NEVER see..after countless attempts every route possible..nope, zero help, endless teeth clinching aggravation..to play a game i play everyday pretty much and the only communication i really have with my brother on othet side of planet. 

Message 18 of 79 (22,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Andy That link doesn’t help, after you go through it all it asks you to type in a verification code but you don’t receive it
Message 19 of 79 (21,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so after trying all sorts. i finally got a way to do it. verification code. don't resend too much code, and do not change email. it will just get canfooding,lol confusing, steps                                     windows 10, don't use chrome or browser to check email for verification code, use the built in email app which comes with windows, and you will see your email. took me a little while to understand the glitch

Message 20 of 79 (20,789 Views)