Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected from draft! No option to live chat on EA?

by geordielad87949

Original Post

Highlighted

Disconnected from draft! No option to live chat on EA?

★★★★ Novice
Ive been disconnected from draft for the second time this week! I Was winning 4-0 at half time in the first game in the tournament on single player then got thown out of ultimate team. When I finally got back on its went down as a loss so I've just wasted 15,000 coins! I've tried to contact ea through the live chat as usual but the option isn't there just this forum or a phone call?? Please get in touch with me ea im sick to death of all these problems now!
Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Disconnected from draft! No option to live chat on EA?

★★★★ Novice
I got a draft token last time this happened after I spoke to ea chat but I've Just spoken to someone over the phone and he said I can't get any compensation! So basically I've just blew 15k which had taken me almost a week of playing games and selling all my good players to save up that amount of coins!

Just last week I bought points off ea and never received them even though I'd been charged. This took 4 days to resolve after they wanted screenshots of every thing imaginable to finally put some points into my account. Think I've spoken to ea more times this month than I have my own mother.
I'm well and truly done with ultimate team, im sick of getting annoyed and wasting my spare time trying to contact ea to complain about something else thats went wrong.
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)
Twitter Stream