Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[CURRENT ISSUE] Fifa 16 Pro Club Overall Reset / stats not saving

by DeshiSenpai

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Fifa 16 Pro Club Overall Reset

★★★★ Newbie
I have been experiencing the same problem my accomplishments were reseted too. My shooting in the accomplishments said I got 7 goals while on my stats of my pro says 104, 81 of them scored in club and the others in dropping match. My overall went down, and it's getting annoying.
Message 231 of 1,413 (452 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 16 pro club overall reset

★★★★★ Novice

After a new start with my pro it happend again...

But it deleted just a few points in the pro-skill-book

Like Volley & Passes

My player is still 86

Message 232 of 1,413 (462 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
I'm in the same boat as everyone else my pro reseted, like really? Out of the blue? This is upsetting especially when I have already spent hours of my free time to get my player to an 85 to go down to a 84 but not taking away my accomplishments?
Message 233 of 1,413 (454 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
This is Djrajx. I commented/posted my issue in the report bugs link you provided as RajLBC (my gamertag). Thanks.:

Issue Summary: Pro Clubs online accomplishments being reset.

Issue Details: Was playing last night, and had completed my slide tackles (ex: 120/120, 29/29, etc) in a game, and my catch opponents offside 70/70. And after our Division 4 or 5 games, I noticed all those and whatever else I unlocked that day were reset to zero along with all the accomplishments that were not finished yet but had a good chunk of them done (ex: 291/300 shots on target now reset to zero, 4/6 seal outs now reset to zero, etc). I have 172/303 accomplishments completed, but all the other ones are the ones that got reset. I had about 25-30 accomplishments ready to be completed down the line (again ex: I had 60+ matches completed as a defender, so I was at the halfway point with that one, and it got reset to zero, I had 27/33 goals scored in Pro Clubs, now at zero). It's ridiculous, frustrating, and unacceptable. I spent so many hours on it. Please fix it! I want all my progress back (again ex: 115/150 long passes, 11/12 skilled dribbling, 2/3 volleys outside the box, 6/6 clearances, 30/35 crosses, etc.). There was so much, I could list them all. I want them all back! This isn't right!

Game Mode: Pro Clubs
Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): Xbox One
Region: North America- USA
Gamertag: RajLBC
Date & Time: 30th September 2015 at around 2:00-4:00am Eastern Time, it happened during our 10-12 games binging in Pro Clubs last night in Division 4, and we got demoted to Division 5. I didn't notice the reset until afterwards when we were done playing and I went to check my progress. I opened up a case with EA chat game support. Please fix it!
Message 234 of 1,413 (615 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

The same just happened to me with my 86 rated CAM and now i'm 83 rated. I've kept some traits but with the accomplishments percentage reset my pro feels ewwwwww. Is there really nothing we can do to get the stats back except gain them back from playing?

Message 235 of 1,413 (561 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 16 Online Pro Accomplishments reset back to zero

★★★★ Novice

I wouldn't trust a word they say. This happen to me on FIFA 15 8 months in to it. They suggested the file is saved on my PS4 and it is probably corrupted.... oh dear. 

Just happen to me again on FIFA 16, joy!

Message 236 of 1,413 (440 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Me and two of my mates have had the same thing happen all tonight
Message 237 of 1,413 (533 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 16 Online Pro Accomplishments reset back to zero

★★ Newbie

Same here..All my stats ie. games played, goals etc are recorded, but my achievements have been rest back to 0% complete twice. Not sure if its related but I had to create a new pro upon installing Fifa 16, whereas a mate who plays says that his old Fifa 15 pro got carried across?

Either way its frustrating and pretty annoying for a game I played £45.00 for solely to play Pro Clubs...no point playing that mode if my player doesn't improve.

Console: PS4

Region: UK

PSN ID: turner2812

Message 238 of 1,413 (423 Views)
Highlighted

Virtual pro overall reset - PS4

★ Novice

Hi, my online virtual pro achievements have all been reset to 0 yesterday... which is kind of problematic since I have been playing the game for a while now.

Seems like I am not the only one having this issue.

Anybody from EA could give us some advice on what to do/expect ?

Thanks...

Message 239 of 1,413 (354 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have a feeling that EA will never give our stats,accomplishments and progress back.It feels like they care more about their sh1tty FUT and people wasting money on it but nothing else than that.I have heard someone on forum said EA is working on a patch to fix the problem with Pro Clubs but I also doubt they will release it anytime soon.I think if people used to spend money on Pro Clubs this issue with progress loss would never happen.Some admins from forums advise to contact EA adviser when it takes hours to connect to one but when you finally connect to one of them he or she just never replies in chat.Man,EA company is a joke,really.Shame on you,EA!

Message 240 of 1,413 (477 Views)
Twitter Stream