by DeshiSenpai

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[CURRENT ISSUE] Fifa 16 Pro Club Overall Reset / stats not saving

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA,
My Fifa 16 Pro Club progression stats is completely being reset to 1%. In the morning my progression stats were 28% and now it is 1%. In fact my overall is also has reset to 83 from 85.

Message 23 of 1,413 (54,787 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 16 pro club overall reset

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

5th Feb

Hey all,

We recently resolved an issue that caused some players to have their Online Virtual Pro Accomplishments reset in Pro Clubs. Because of this we are now going to unsticky this thread.

We know that some players are still reporting an issue with pro club accomplishments not saving and have created a new thread for this - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-REQUEST-Pro-Club-Accomplisments-not-saving/m-p/514275...

This is too ensure that all new reports are kept together and don't get mixed in with an older issue.

Thanks,

- Andy -

3rd Feb - For anyone still facing this issue after 1st February please continue to provide the below details for further investigation:

Issue: Accomplishments not saving/progressing

Platform:

Gamertag/PSN ID: 

Timestamp (date/time and timezone):

What is the accomplishment category and the actual accomplishment that won't progress/save:

If the issue has been ongoing for some time for you please provide an update to date timestamp as these need to be within the last 72 hours.

Thanks,

- Andy -

*edit* - 6th January 2016 - In any additional reports of stats not saving/progressing please make sure to include the following details:

Issue: Accomplishments not saving/progressing

Platform:

Gamertag/PSN ID: 

Timestamp (date/time and timezone):

What is the accomplishment category and the actual accomplishment that won't progress/save:

Thanks,

- Andy -

Hi All,

There seem to be two issues at the moment:

• Unable to progress / unable to get achievement
  • Stats reset

When I asked to do a hard reset on the console in my previous post, this was to test if the stats would be restored. It is unclear from the comments I got if your stats are still (being) reset, restored, or if you are now unable to progress--some of the provided information referred to several weeks ago, which does not clarify the current status of your issue to me.

I know this is frustrating for everyone and I understand that. To further clarify the issue everyone is having and to make sure a solution is provided, please provide me the information exactly as requested below. To specify: if your stats are still being reset, I am mainly looking to see if that happened after my last post which was dated 23/10. If you do not include the exact information, I won't be able to use the example:

• Issue: (Pick one: My stats are reset again OR My stats won't progress )
  • Platform:
  • Persona: (gamertag / psn id / origin id)
  • Date and timestamp of reset: (please add the exact time and date of reset / progress issue. Add country if you don't know the time zone)
  • Stats restored after reboot: yes / no
  • Additional information when issue occurred: (if you have anything to add, you can do so here)

Thanks for your assistance.

--Tom

*Marked as resolution for player visibility.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 811 of 1,413 (3,311 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Online virtual pro reset

★★★★ Novice
My online virtual pro rating and all the acconplishment I had gained during my 10 hours early acces has been reset. After a game i decided to jump out of the player lobby and back in again, and did not realise that my Pro had gone down to a 76 rated pro. I played the whole match and after the match I unlocked a accomplishment and could not understand how I got it, checked my accomplishment, all gone..
Message 1 of 1,413 (52,413 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Online virtual pro reset

★★ Apprentice

Hey aoflneuer.

Is the rating still down from what it was before? If so, how long has it been like that for? I haven't seen that issue before, so I would recommend contacting an EA adviser. I will tell you how below.

As for the accomplishment, I have noticed in past FIFAs that the accomplishments I received during cup matches would show up during the game but would not count as part of my pro's official matches. Were you in a cup match when you got the accomplishment?

And finally, you can contact an EA game adviser via  http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Be sure to select FIFA 16 and the topic that relates most to your issue. Provide as many details as you can.

Please don't hesitate to update us here again on your issue. Any new information would help us give you a more accurate solution.

Good luck solving your virtual pro's rating/accomplishment! You can let me know if I helped you by giving me XP and marking this post as a solution.

Message 2 of 1,413 (52,405 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Yes my rating is still down. I just want make clear that I had already played 30 games and unlocked 35% of my Acomplisments. So when I after that match unlocked the first accomplishment you unlock, I did not understand how this happened. My Virtual pro rating is still below what is should be right now. My rating was 83, and now it is 81 (With the catalogue boosts). All my accomplishments were gone and no, it was not in a cup match. It was in a regular league match.
Message 3 of 1,413 (52,398 Views)
Highlighted

FIFA 16 Pro Clubs Accomplishment Reset?

★★★ Novice
I just had all my pro club accomplishments reset during the trial. So much for keeping progress!
Message 4 of 1,413 (53,455 Views)
Highlighted

Fifa 16 Online Pro Accomplishments reset back to zero

★★★★ Novice

It just happened to me and i was on PS4, my progress was 39%.....its sad

Message 5 of 1,413 (53,195 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 16 Pro Clubs Accomplishment Reset?

★★★★ Novice

Not just the trial spent whole release day playing drop ins to find my progress wiped looks to be a known issue is old fifas as well one EA chose to ignore Frown worse fifa EVER

Message 6 of 1,413 (53,407 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 16 Pro Clubs Accomplishment Reset?

★★★★ Novice
Samw here anyone know what to do?
Message 7 of 1,413 (53,339 Views)
Highlighted

FIFA 16 Pro Clubs Accomplishment Reset?

★★★★ Novice
Has anyone else lost their pro clubs accomplishments? I was a 83ST now im a 81. My accomplishments were reset back to zero in every category. It kept my statistics like games played goals assist etc. please help i hve lost 24 hours of progress
Message 8 of 1,413 (53,224 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Just happened to me too.... Lost hours of accomplishments...

Message 9 of 1,413 (52,376 Views)
Twitter Stream