Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fifa 16 pro club overall reset

by Jasonbang

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Fifa 16 Online Pro Accomplishments reset back to zero

★★★ Newbie
So sad.. Was an 85 40%+ unlocked now I'm 79.. Never should have bought this game digitally.
Message 271 of 1,413 (278 Views)
Highlighted

Accomplisments reset

★★ Newbie
My accomplishments on pro clubs have been reset as well. After a game I came back and my overall was reset.
Message 272 of 1,413 (328 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I just tested, and the overall is reset when:

• You play a entire game (not as captain);
  • At the end of the match, the captain of your team clicks "Next match" and then leaves the lobby BEFORE you click "Next match".
  • Once you get at the lobby, you will notice that your overall is not correct.
  • You search and start another match (in this step, you can hit pause and see that your achievements already are at 0%).
  • If you finish this match, your achievements will be overwritten.

To avoid the reset: before searching a match, if you see that your overall is not correct, you must leave the lobby and enter again (then your overall will be alright).

Now it's YOUR TURN to fix it EA Sports.

Message 273 of 1,413 (381 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Accomplisments reset

★★★★ Novice

I just tested, and the overall is reset when:

• You play a entire game (not as captain);
  • At the end of the match, the captain of your team clicks "Next match" and then leaves the lobby BEFORE you click "Next match".
  • Once you get at the lobby, you will notice that your overall is not correct.
  • You search and start another match (in this step, you can hit pause and see that your achievements already are at 0%).
  • If you finish this match, your achievements will be overwritten.

To avoid the reset: before searching a match, if you see that your overall is not correct, you must leave the lobby and enter again (then your overall will be alright).

Message 274 of 1,413 (321 Views)
Highlighted

[CURRENT ISSUE] Fifa 16 Pro Club Overall Reset

★ Novice

Same here,

many stats were reset in pro club !!

Issue Summary: Accomplishments reset
Issue Details: many stats were resest
Game Mode: Pro Clubs
Platform PS4
Region: Europe
Gamertag: zaitologue

Message 275 of 1,413 (389 Views)
Highlighted

Fifa16 pro reset

★★ Newbie
Fifa16 pro acomplishment reset. Pls help. Photos as attached.
Message 276 of 1,413 (410 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It can't be that because my pro club player reset twice during a game. 

Message 277 of 1,413 (418 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
My pro reset 89 cam i have no faith in EA at all in getting our attributes back, like most ppl i purchased fifa for pro clubs only and for this to happen is a complete joke nothing will happen for a while as its not FUT to say im pi**ed off is a understatement !!!
Message 278 of 1,413 (435 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@DeshiSenpai @maloney20 @Jasonbang @amali89 

@EA_Barry wrote:

Some players are experiencing an issue where FIFA 16 is resetting their Pro Club accomplishments. We are investigating the cause of the problem. Please post information to the FIFA 16 Pro Club Bug Report forum if you lost progress on your Pro Club accomplishments.

Please monitor this link for updates: https://help.ea.com/en/article/fifa-16-pro-clubs-reset-issue/

*Marked as solution for player visibility

Message 279 of 1,413 (420 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
The fact they released the game whith such a game breaking bug shows they don't care about pro clubs.

That fact that they maintain silence and won't update us shows they don't care about us.

Next September there will be A LOT of new PES players.

What's going on EA?!?
Message 280 of 1,413 (415 Views)
Twitter Stream