Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bid Ban

by xGr3y_F0x

Original Post

Highlighted

Bid Ban

★★★★ Novice

First of all I apologize if my English is not perfect, I'm not a native English speaker, but I will try to do my best.

I have been banned again from bidding on Ultimate Team, I'm trying to make some coins to improve my team, but I just get temporarily banned again and again. I'm trying to negotiate with contracts, where does it say that it's illegal to bid on the same item several times? Please let me know where in the terms of use it says that it's not allowed as the EA Advisor was not able to tell me. Here's what he told me:

XXXXXX: Try to understand here , I am saying that you can  bid on any item you  want but do not try to bid for many items and try to bid on item that you actually need

So is it now illegal to make coins on the market? I'm not buying from a third party or using any autobuying software. I'm just bidding on cheap contracts to resell them and make some coins.

This seems to me like a poor attempt to stop autobuyers (or to force people to buy Fifa points for real dollars?), but you are banning a lot of people who want's to play fair after buying a 60 dollars game.

Message 1 of 6 (4,520 Views)

Re: Bid Ban

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @xGr3y_F0x

If you're triggering these actions then it means you are performing a very high number of actions on the Transfer Market in a short period of time. It's not specific to one action that you are performing.

While I can understand it's frustrating, this is current system that is in use and with that in mind it's worth not flooding the Transfer Market with requests if it keeps locking you out.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 6 (4,469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I see your point, but where in the TOS is  stated that I cannot bid on the items I want or where is a rule on what I can or cannot do? I'm not buying coins, I'm not using any third party software to do auto buy, I'm not farming quitting on matches, I'm just trying to make a few coins to improve my team through the market without breaking any rule but I'm still getting banned.

Now, what do you mean by very high? while I'm within my transfer target queue limit I don't see the point of banning players, if you do not want people to bid on many items just reduce the number of items you can place there or put a limit on the ammount of transactions you can do in an hour/day (like you did with matches) and make the things clear and fair for everyone. If you think someone is a robot just place a captcha, an email verification or something. There are a lot of ways to solve this issue but it seems that EA just took the shortest path damaging the legal players experience.

Message 3 of 6 (4,464 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You aren't being 'banned', you just have a temporary lockout from using the Transfer market and can still play the game. These aren't TOS violations and you won't ever have your account suspended for them, it's just a system in place in the game. 

It's also not to do with how many items you are bidding on or what items you are bidding on and far more to do with how quickly you are doing this.

Regarding giving out the specifics of how this works, that's not something we can do because that information is very useful to people coding or creating Automatic buyers.

Thank you

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 6 (4,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"You aren't being 'banned', you just have a temporary lockout from using the Transfer Market and can still play the game"

2 things. First of all, the word lockout has the exact same meaning as banning. Being temporary locked out is exactly the same as being banned. Second of all, you can NOT "still" play the game. As you just stated, you are temporary banned (or locked out if you like that word better), which means you can NOT access the transfer market in game.

At this moment, just claimed my Division Rivals reward, consisting of about 50k coins, and sold a Lukaku for about 200k coins. Now, i am planning on building a team in the weekend league, just like the rest of the community. The way i am doing it is, by bidding on a mass amount of players to complete a whole lot of "Gold Upgrade" sbc's. That, i am not allowed to. I am not allowed to use the free and open features in the game, not to add that I AM WINNING 80% OF THE PLAYERS I BID ON!!! I am NOT spamming redundant actions on the transfer marked, i am simply using the marked legally with purpose. Further more, nowhere does it say that you are not allowed to repeat using the marked or the sbc's. In fact, in the specific sbc, it says "Repeatable". 

I would suggest upgrading your servers to an acceptable level. Your customers are NOT getting what they pay for. The absurd amount of income from your customers, does NOT end up in the product they pay for.

Message 5 of 6 (2,838 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thread is closed. Bump.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 6 of 6 (2,542 Views)

PREVENT DISCONNECTS AND DNFs

View more on EA Help

Improve your connection

If you have trouble connecting online, try opening or forwarding these ports to improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help