want delete origin account . How ?

★★★★★ Novice

fifa 15 ps4 problem

Message 1 of 32 (485,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: want delete origin account . How ?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We’re sorry to see you go, but you can come back at any time. 

To close your Account, you’ll simply need to contact one of our Game Advisors via our Support.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-close-your-origin-account/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 32 (559,733 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We’re sorry to see you go, but you can come back at any time. 

To close your Account, you’ll simply need to contact one of our Game Advisors via our Support.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-close-your-origin-account/

barry.png
Message 2 of 32 (559,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello i just wanted to say that i want to change my ea account details and link it to my psn account thank you

Message 3 of 32 (475,671 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @blackabyss11

As mentioned above, we'd advise speaking with an EA Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with assistance.

Thanks

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 32 (475,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want to delete my ea account because I forgot the password and so now I want to make a new one which I did but on PS4 it still thinks I'm using the old ea account so I would like if you could delete my ea account on the PS4
Message 5 of 32 (468,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am in the process of doing this. EA really needs to make it easier to do this. I am at my wits end with this BS. Really? 30 mins to wait to chat when it should be a simple process. I have two accounts. One has been idle for years. The new one is my go to. I just want to merge or delete the old one so I can log into Madden 18 on my PS4. Ffs0
Message 6 of 32 (459,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same damn problem, ever solve it?
Message 7 of 32 (458,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same  here i have update  both my Origin  account and EA account  and yet i cant play  madden mut  due to my Origin  email  being old what a joke  it keeps locking my old email  which was years ago  HELP US ALREADY  

Message 8 of 32 (458,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here, invalid email and now I'm locked out? Wtf ea, ur better than that...make this bs easier to use..allow us to make changes already!
Message 9 of 32 (458,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wasted $60 bucks! EA is douping us! Can't even play online...get it together ea, stop it wit this talk to our help advisers, there are none!
Message 10 of 32 (458,141 Views)