iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

by jackc23123

Original Post

Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
This thread got awfully quiet all of a sudden. Hope everyone's team is progressing well. I'm just hoarding coins for TOTY. I can tell by the way prices are currently TOTY players are going to be much more expensive this year.
Message 61 of 19,358 (3,008 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I didn't play much this week. Just played and won the Devil n Dragons cup. This time I played it in one sitting. Usually before the final I bench my team and play a quick match with a bronze team to regain fitness. This time before the final I used bronze squad fitness card to replenish full fitness. I've decided to do the same in future tournaments also. Hope this way I can avoid the 1062 error.

I too want to hoard coins for TOTY but when the rare gold player packs are available in the store I am tempted to open some.

I bought some Brazilian rare silver player cards this week. I wish they had rare silver player packs too like the rare gold player packs. And it's been long since the store had gold players packs with three rares one of which would be silver some times.
Message 62 of 19,358 (2,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Buy players for less and sell for more. This technique works when you buy players through bids and sell them by increasing their price but keeping cheapest buy now on transfer market.For eg you can buy rooney for 30k by bidding cheapest market buynow is 36k place your for selling at 35 k buy now thus you get 5k profit.

Message 63 of 19,358 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just do trading of players. if you want big profits buy players from current totw and keep them for 3 to 4 weeks and then sell them they would go for x2 price usually. buy only good totw players

Message 64 of 19,358 (2,997 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

IMO rare gold packs are the biggest rip off and you almost always end up with far less coins in value than what the pack cost. In 14 I would open 100k packs and end up with maybe 50k worth of players if I was lucky. Sure, occassionally you would get a nice player or in form and make coins on the pack but it never made up for all the losers. For 50k and 100k packs to work out you really have to rely on luck. IMO 15k packs are the best value but you have to sell all their contents which takes time. I still have nearly 1000 non rare gold contracts, over 700 gold non-rare fitness, and tons of other consumables from all the packs I was opening at the start of 15. It will take me until TOTY just to sell them all.

@knaveen22 wrote:
I didn't play much this week. Just played and won the Devil n Dragons cup. This time I played it in one sitting. Usually before the final I bench my team and play a quick match with a bronze team to regain fitness. This time before the final I used bronze squad fitness card to replenish full fitness. I've decided to do the same in future tournaments also. Hope this way I can avoid the 1062 error.

I too want to hoard coins for TOTY but when the rare gold player packs are available in the store I am tempted to open some.

I bought some Brazilian rare silver player cards this week. I wish they had rare silver player packs too like the rare gold player packs. And it's been long since the store had gold players packs with three rares one of which would be silver some times.

Message 65 of 19,358 (2,980 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@harshal666 wrote:

Buy players for less and sell for more. This technique works when you buy players through bids and sell them by increasing their price but keeping cheapest buy now on transfer market.For eg you can buy rooney for 30k by bidding cheapest market buynow is 36k place your for selling at 35 k buy now thus you get 5k profit.

Trading can certainly work but it is time consuming and good players are only available at a low bid infrequently. After the 5% tax your profit is actually more like 4k and you need alot of transactions to make a dent. With my method I earn around 40k per hour while spending less actual time than I would to successfully trade 1 player. As of this morning I have 8.6 million coins and around 4 million more in players and consumables. By the the time of TOTY I will have around 30 million coins. All of this was earned legitimately (no violations of TOTS) by using the method I have outlined in this thread. For comparison in FIFA 14 I traded all the time and only had 2 million coins by the time of TOTY.

Message 66 of 19,358 (2,978 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've done this with a couple of players this year, David Silva and Rakitic and it is a good supplemental profit. The risk is though that they get another in form before you sell them and their price tanks.

@harshal666 wrote:

just do trading of players. if you want big profits buy players from current totw and keep them for 3 to 4 weeks and then sell them they would go for x2 price usually. buy only good totw players

Message 67 of 19,358 (2,980 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I am having a major issue with my seasons today!!! It seems my season is stuck in limbo. I play through to the end of the season and then instead of giving me my reward it crashes and takes me back to the game vs Bayern every time. I then play it again and same thing now 3 times in a row. If my seasons are messed up then I am totally screwed!!! Anyone else having this issue! I am noticing each game is saying 0 coins even though I am nowhere near the 150k limit. I am going to try a different device to see if I get the same thing. I am not getting and Call Id message though.

Message 68 of 19,358 (2,964 Views)

★ Pro

^i also have this problem. i don't get match coins and one of my players got injured, another got a red card. i get d/c alot today. maybe you can try creating another facebook account and seeing if it has the same problem?

Message 69 of 19,358 (2,961 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Here is a screen shot of where my season always resets to. Funny thing is Barcelona logo is not showing up. Glad to hear I am not the only one with the problem though as maybe that means it is just a temporary glitch that is affecting everyone.
Message 70 of 19,358 (2,951 Views)