iPad / iOS / Android General Discussion Thread

by jackc23123

Original Post

Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hey! After the last market crash I did some analysis of the market to see what prices are during a crash and what they are after. I collected this information in an easy to read chart seen here:

http://imgur.com/TQ3uQCb

Now, the last market crash was yesterday I believe, so this data is for a day after a market crash. The prices could very well go up after two or more days, leading to more profit. I'll check some prices again to determine this. If there is another market crash before TOTY, I will look at some other players such as Ribery. Also, I'll check up with some of the players in my chart and see if the data is still accurate. Due to the huge unstability of the market, these prices could easily change.

Hopefully this gives you insight into who to purchase during TOTY or any other market crash.

EDIT: Two days after the market crash and everyone's prices HAVE gone up!

Message 1031 of 19,358 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wow VSFC, this is great! Thanks! I am going to use it as a handy dandy reference for listing players I pull while opening packs during TOTY. Unfortunately with only 30 trade pile spots I am going to have to be very picky about who I decide to send to the trade pile. Most will be quick sold.

Message 1032 of 19,358 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Something I just realized is during TOTY there will probably be more packs being opened than during a normal market crash, so player prices may be lower. I'll investigate this during TOTY.

Message 1033 of 19,358 (457 Views)

★★★ Guide

I got the status 461 calld error on my futmas tournament but I have somehow managed to save it. I don't even know exactly what I did; I got the error, shut down my windows phone, started up Fifa on my android phone and I was forced to start a new account. The nationality selection screen came up and I went through all that. For some strange reason, I was, at that point in time, still logged in to my facebook account and had greatly feared my account was reset. Fortunately, after logging out and logging back in to facebook, I got back to my old club and for whatever strange reason, the tournament worked again.

Message 1034 of 19,358 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ViperSnipersFC 

This is true but people will also be more likely to quick sell players unless they are worth 10k or more. I think the mid value players (players that go for 20-100k now) will see the most drop in value as a percentage.

@artosh2 

I have been quite surprised my Futmas tournament has not gone 1063 on me yet. Used to be I could not get more than 2 or 3 play throughs before the tourney went 1063. Might have been better off if it had though. My best player so far today is Willian.

Message 1035 of 19,358 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here are some more TOTY predictions. This is certainly possible although I think Rodriguez will replace Kroos and Alaba or Silva will replace Godin (but would not mind at all if it ended up exactly like this).

http://www.futwiz.com/en/news/article/fifa-15-team-of-the-year-prediction:-goalkeeper-and-defenders/...

http://www.futwiz.com/en/news/article/fifa-15-team-of-the-year-prediction:-midfielders/123

http://www.futwiz.com/en/news/article/fifa-15-team-of-the-year-prediction:-attackers/125

Message 1036 of 19,358 (414 Views)

★ Pro
Merry FUTmas!

Packed Ronaldo this morning from a FUTmas pack!
Message 1037 of 19,358 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wow, congratulations! I was actually just coming on here to ask if anyone's futmas pack luck has changed since yesterday. My packs have been terrible but prior to that I was consistently getting nice pulls. Its not that I am getting duplicates of nice players I already have either, its that I am not getting much of anything at all. Highest rated player I have pulled in about 24 hours is Garay and most valuable player I have pulled is Willian. No in forms at all and I had been getting 2-3 per day previously. My conspiracy theory is the EA staff got back on the morning of the 26th and adjusted the card weights in the futmas packs. Prior to yesterday morning my luck seemed too good to be true and now it seems like it is rigged against me.

Message 1038 of 19,358 (393 Views)

★ Pro
Thanks, I did capture a screenshot Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iq9sx6s0p90ny9i/2014-12-27%2008.17.13.png?dl=0

I have had very good luck besides this one the past 24 hrs

SIF Silva last night, then IF Vidal and Griezmann right after Ronaldo this morning
Also had to discard a IF deJong - for the second time!

They are not all in the same account though.

I have been using an IPad air, iPhone 5s, and an old iPhone 4 for Simming
I decided to use FUTmas to populate the on device accounts as well as my Facebook linked account, so I would have backups ready to go if I lost my Facebook account- this happened to me in Fifa 14 in August, lost my origin account after a server maintenance

Ronaldo is in a nearly virgin account on my iPad, so I have been going like mad to give him some playmates Standard smile

Message 1039 of 19,358 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

SIF Silva and IF Vidal are my reasonable targets at this point. I have already pulled SIF Griezmann and IF Pedro and IF Hamouma twice and IF Lacazette and IF De Jong once.

Noticed you pulled Cerci also, he actually would make a good CF if you played Ronaldo in a False 9 (4-3-3 (5))

I don't know what I have to do to up my pack luck. I have threatened EA if I don't pull anyone good in the next couple hours I am switching back to my usual Ultimate League quick sims. I am sure I will get a IF Naldo or IF Diego Lopes now I have said that, just enough to keep me going through another day of rubbish.

Message 1040 of 19,358 (372 Views)