Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

by glenzilly

Original Post

★ Pro
It is shocking how bad the market has become.

I too think that all TOTY players will be selling for 15m coins. It means the chances of buying one, even if you had the coins, would be pretty minimal because any available players will be snapped up immediately they are listed. I therefore expect that people would rather buy packs with their coins instead of bidding on any listed TOTY players. This could result in the market becoming flooded with coins to such an extent that the prices of TOTY players, especially the defenders, will simply have to go down as sellers try to undercut themselves. I expect coin sellers on IOS to have a field day at TOTY time!
Message 1021 of 19,358 (965 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@knaveen22 wrote:
I took a chance and listed the three suspect cards and one of them got sold and the other two didn't get stuck. So this means we have an all clear signal to trade again.

I've also linked my original FB account to a new FIFA 15 club and started trading with just five hundred coins that I got for completing some objectives and now have 70k coins in that account.

In my original club I've 1400 plus players. Due to this I get mostly duplicate players whenever I open rare gold player packs. So I have been thinking of transferring 1 or 2 million coins to my new account and open packs there also during TOTY.

Btw, Glen I think it was me who first said that every TOTY card will go for the max 15 mn if EA won't crack down on coin sellers and buyers.

Yes, seems like I had my head in the sand a bit about the price of TOTY players. I think if they release unlimited 100k packs we may still see some players go for less than 15m due to the sheer volume of packs opened. The futmas packs have given me a bit of a sense of how rare certain players are and I think most TOTY players are going to be roughly 1/1000 to 1/2000 odds except for Neuer, Robben, Messi, and Ronadlo. Really hope they release them all at once at the end and let us know in advance that they are going to do this. If they don't I am probably going to put the 30m or so coins I will have as follows: open 10m in packs (plus whatever additional I get from selling and discarding the players in packs) during the defenders, 10m in packs for the midfielders, and hold back around 10m hoping they are all available at once at the end. If not I will use those coins for a market crash mop up operation based on what my team is looking like at that point.

Message 1022 of 19,358 (958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

i highly doubt that every TOTY player will sell at 15m coins. the forwards definitely and maybe Neuer will be at 15m. Kroos and/or Iniesta might be in TOTY and they are easy to pull, no way they will be 15m. and more coins also mean more people will be opening packs so that will lower the prices and if TOTY doesn't impact quick sim compared to regular players, there's no point in getting them since boosts already make players OP. also many people believe that the regular version of the card is sometimes better than the TOTY version.

Message 1023 of 19,358 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kelv838 wrote:

i highly doubt that every TOTY player will sell at 15m coins. the forwards definitely and maybe Neuer will be at 15m. Kroos and/or Iniesta might be in TOTY and they are easy to pull, no way they will be 15m. and more coins also mean more people will be opening packs so that will lower the prices and if TOTY doesn't impact quick sim compared to regular players, there's no point in getting them since boosts already make players OP. also many people believe that the regular version of the card is sometimes better than the TOTY version.

Actually if they do release unlimited 50 or 100k packs (which seems likely to me) then I think we may actually do pretty well. Even not accounting for additional coins I will earn from selling the players I should be able to open around 300 100k packs which is 7,200 players worth. Considering in only around 1000 players worth of Futmas packs I have already pulled every possible TOTY midfielder with the exception of Modric (including Kroos twice and JR 3 times) I think their prices will settle quickly. Of the defenders Ramos, Silva, and Alaba certainly seem a bit rarer but I still think I am likely to pull them also. I will keep every TOTY player I pull except for duplicates which I will sell.

For every 15m TOTY card sold another person got 15m coins to open more packs. While it is easy to think of this as a hyperinflationary situation the main difference is the price of packs stay fixed so things can only get so out of hand since you can always open packs. This is why GR contracts have not gone way up in price this year since they are obviously in much higher demand.

Message 1024 of 19,358 (931 Views)

★★★ Guide
any thought on buying SIF Silva? He's down to $650K now and in wondering if you think he'll drop further after the weekend. I must admit I got a little bored playing my Bundesliga 4321. Just flipped the IF Hummels I paid 440K for 920K. I have a lot of fun playing BPL in a 4-4-1-1 and looking at Silva as a CF with Maestro or Architect
Message 1025 of 19,358 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

He's a great value at that price. I actually packed his 89 LM card in FIFA 14 and he was 900k back then. I am considering buying him also although still hoping to pack him in a Futmas pack. Unfortunately my IF luck has been backwards for Futmas. I packed Silva and Diego Lopes before they were IF and Cazorla and Benatia after they were IF.

Also, thinking more about the TOTY odds players with cardweights less than 1 in 3,600 per gold rare player will certainly not stay at 15m coins for the entire release period. Since 15m coins will buy you 3,600 players worth of 50 or 100k packs you would be certain to pull them on average every 15m coins. And that is certainly an overestimate because 3,600 players even at discard (which not everyone will be) is still 2.5 million coins. With other IFs and other high coin non-TOTY players I actually think no player with odds higher than 1 in 7,200 will stay at 15m. This should include everyone except Robben, Messi, and Ronaldo.

So based on this I beleive TOTY prices will settle roughly as follows while they are available in packs based on their odds:

1/500 odds (I think Kroos, JR, Hummels, and Boateng are around this) = 1,000,000 coins

1/1,000 odds (Modric, Iniesta, Schweinsteiger, Thiago Silva, Alaba, Lahm) = 2,000,000 coins

1/2,500 odds (Sergio Ramos is probably around this) = 5,000,000 coins

1/5,000 odds (Neuer) = 10,000,000 coins

So the immediate question is why was Sergio Ramos MOTM selling for 15,000,000 coins? I think it was because he was only available for 24 hours and people who wanted him felt they needed to buy him immediately and not wait for his price to settle. There also weren't as many tradeable packs being opened due to Futmas tourney and people holding back their coins for TOTY. Finally, the people who did sell Ramos at 15m coins likely did not put their earnings back into more packs but either are saving it for TOTY or bought other players.

I think all of these issues will be gone in TOTY and I think most coins earned from selling players will go back into opening more packs. The question now is what packs will be available and what will be the release timing of these players.

Message 1026 of 19,358 (910 Views)

★ Pro
**bleep**
Market is so messed up right now. I was wondering why. Turns out you can buy coins for a very very petty $$$.
I am done with this game. I have 80m+ in my account (only a million from playing and the rest from transfers). I could have made 100+m by the time TOTY comes out. But it requires lots of commitment in this type of market.
I will be opening packs with all of my coins and get done with this game if I don't make a profit from it. I am sick if it.
Message 1027 of 19,358 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

MOTM Ramos is only 88 rated, it might get upgraded if he gets a regular IF since his regular card is only 87. also he has the most pace (out of 90+ def CB), most total stats and total ingame stats out of all the CBs.

Message 1028 of 19,358 (885 Views)

★ Apprentice
I haven't thought about this yet, but if Kroos will be around 1 million at toty, I'd better sell my IF version soon. Can get 900 k at least for him now. Same for Hummels. Any advice of the experts what to do with IF's the next coming weeks?
Message 1029 of 19,358 (878 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

I would certainly sell any player with a decent chance at being in TOTY. The flipside is also true though, if a player is expected to be in TOTY but ends up not being in TOTY (Hummels and Kroos fall into this category I feel) then their IF may actually go up in value.

I think the best strategy for TOTY is to buy the best packs available (in terms of least # of coins per gold rare player, hopefully 50k or 100k packs) the moment TOTY is released. Within the first hour its quite possible there are enough suckers to buy any TOTY player you list at 15m coins. Then through the first few hours until prices reach roughly twice what I list above sell any TOTY player you can at the best price you can get. Hopefully with this strategy I will actually end up with more coins in TOTY player sales then packs opened then I can either buy up available TOTY players at reduced prices or open packs to pull TOTY players I will keep.

For the midfielders I think this strategy will be less effective since people will realize the prices are not going to stay at 15m. This will work out well for me too though since the midfielders are the players I am most interested in for my team.

Message 1030 of 19,358 (857 Views)