Re: How to get money fast on fifa 15 ipad

by knaveen22

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

You should try to get the full ultimate league bonus with the 10k packs which is what I do. I'll post my teams and settings for achieving it when I get a chance.

Thanks,

Glen

Message 51 of 19,358 (8,358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Here are my two teams, I call them A and B and play the Ultimate Cup with the follow settings:

PSG: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 2-1
Juventus: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 1-0
MU: A Team, Attack / Low, wins 4-0
Arsenal: B Team, Attack / Low, wins 2-1
MC: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 2-0
BVB: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 1-0
Barcelona: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 2-0
Chelsea: B Team, Attack / Low, wins 1-0
Bayern: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 1-0
RM: B Team, Neutral / Low, wins 1-0

A Team
Message 52 of 19,358 (8,337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
B Team

Message 53 of 19,358 (8,336 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro
Hi Glen,

Thanks for the pics of your teams. Whom can I substitute for Aguero in the A team? I'm yet to pack him (I never packed him in 14 either). Also who can be the substitutes for the PSG defenders in your B team?

Btw, I packed Bale and Higuain yesterday.
Message 54 of 19,358 (8,332 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Congratulations on packing Bale! I have yet to pack him, just purchased him with coins. You can try subbing Higuain for Aguero and see if you can still get a win. Diego Costa might work too, full chem does not really matter on Quick Simulation mode. As for the PSG defenders you can try Courtois, Terry and Luis. You may get completely different results though.
Message 55 of 19,358 (8,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
Standard smile Thanks Glen! Yes I got 100 chemistry with your A team by substituting Higuain for Aguero.

Unfortunately I can't finish the King's cup coz of that 1062 error. Looks like this error has become rampant of late. I've decided not to play any featured tournaments till they fix this error. But will play the limited time cups praying I don't encounter that error. It's high time EA fixed this error.
Message 56 of 19,358 (8,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

i'm going to stick with doing bpl until i get enough coins to make a single squad to win all 10 games in ultimate league. i don't want to have to deal with changing different settings depending on team since i just quickly click to the next match and bale is worth more than my entire bpl squad. i already wasted enough coins.

the servers are so bad on saturday. 

Message 57 of 19,358 (8,297 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The BPL Season gives you 6,000 coins and a 7.5k premium gold pack (12 items, 10 gold, 3 rare) and the Ultimate League gives you 7,500 coins and a 10k pack (24 items, 20 gold, 3 rare). I do think the 10k pack is a better value than the 7.5k packs though since if you opened 4 7.5k packs vs 3 10k packs (both being 30k value) the 10k packs would yield more coins on average than the 7.5k packs. For the sake of the analysis though I am going to assume the value of the packs can be equated to their coin purchase value.

With the Ultimate League you can earn up to 14 10k packs within your 150k daily limit, bringing your average daily net earnings to 290k. Subtract out the cost of GR contracts for 140 games (37 contracts for 37k coins) and you have a net profit of 253k coins.

With the BPL League assuming 3.5k in match coins for each 10 game season, this yields 9.5k coins per season which would allow up to 16 7.5k packs within your 150k daily limit, bringing your average daily net earnings to 270k. Subtract out the cost of GR contracts for 160 games (42 contracts for 42k coins) and you have a net profit of 228k coins.

That's a daily difference of 27k coins which would make up the cost of Bale over 2 weeks of playing Ultimate League instead of BPL. Also, I am sure you can make a team that wins Ultimate League without Bale, I just have him in my playing squad also and happened to use him. Plus playing the Ultimate League will shave an hour off of your daily simulation time.

Not trying to dissuade you from what your doing as the BPL League is the only Division 1 Single Player League that comes close to the profit of the Ultimate League, but if you consider earnings over a few week time frame the difference really adds up, about a million coins every 5 weeks. 

Message 58 of 19,358 (8,285 Views)

★ Pro

I'm well aware that ultimate league gives better value in less time but it also requires you to use a more expensive squad compared to bpl especially since i would prefer to have one squad with attack/low effort settings so the earnings difference will take a while since i will probably end up spending millions to find the best squad.

Message 59 of 19,358 (8,269 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Has anyone had any luck winning the championship for online Division 1 seasons yet? It is one of my only remaining objectives left along with the glitched Unified Cup objective, creating a full squad TOTW, and the objective for winning all other objectives.

To get 21 points in Division 1 online is going to be tough. First of all you usually get 2-3 of the bogus 0-3 losses when the server or your opponent disconnects each season and the games are very defensive, I am getting many more 0-0 draws than in 14. I think my high water mark so far has been 18 points but lately I have been lucky not to get relegated. And the teams I play against are so homogenous, All About Dat Pace! I doubt I came up against Doumbia more than a couple times in 14 and now it's probably a couple times a night! And what's with all these people who just sprint straight ahead with their striker from the opening kickoff? I am playing so many more people who could care less about passing just sprinting up the field with a team of all 90+ pace but they still have 5 in the back defenses where it is very hard to score.
Message 60 of 19,358 (8,225 Views)