Re: i never get good players help me please

by Mohsen_Abdullah

Original Post

i never get good players help me please

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello ea i never get good players in packs i want a highrated player too its not fair i play alot of matches im on fifa 6 hours a day 7 days in a week and im playing since 1998 can u help me?
Message 1 of 8 (7,840 Views)

★★★ Pro
The only way to get better players is to buy them from the Transfer Market or open packs. The more packs you open, the better chance you have at a high rated player. Alternatively, check out the EASFC Catalogue as you can get some loan players in the Catalogue to use on Ultimate Team for a fixed amount of matches.
Message 2 of 8 (7,786 Views)

i opened more then 100 packs no good or high rated players help me!

★★ Novice
I opened more then 100 gold packs i should have atleast 1 high rated player so please help me im beggin ea
Message 3 of 8 (7,775 Views)

Re: i opened more then 100 packs no good or high rated players help me!

Hero (Retired)

It sounds like you are just upset with the results of a pack opening. You are not the only one who has been disappointed with packs that you spent money on, it happens to all of us. Just like opening real packs of real cards, opening 1000 packs has zero guarantee of results. Pack results are theoretically random, so there is no guarantee that you will pack a rare card regardless of how much money you spend attempting to do so.

Something else you should understand is that Answer HQ is not a direct line of communication with Electronic Arts. It is staffed mainly by volunteers who are fellow gamers. 

Message 4 of 8 (7,765 Views)

Re: i opened more then 100 packs no good or high rated players help me!

★★★ Newbie

Can it be a difference between consoles?

I play FUT on ps since 2012 and usually play it enough to buy decent players just with income from matches. However, this year as well as others i have friends playing on XBOX that within 1 month have 2-3 IF or ToWatch or some other special (halloween in this case), which sell for a lot usually, without spending more than 20-30€. 

I have never, i repeat; Never, received a special (IF/HALLOWEEN/TOWATCH ETC) player from a pack, and know other PS players that say the same. I believe that the best player i have ever received from a pack was Dani Alves, at that time worth 35K or so, and nothing else that comes close to that amount. 

so really EA, is there a difference in odds between consoles?

Message 5 of 8 (7,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I paied for store like 3 times this fifa 18. I remember one time in fifa 16 or 15 perhaps I paid more than 250 dollars, and didn’t even get a 86 rate player. Waste of a money.
Message 6 of 8 (7,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mohsen_Abdullah Yes i just spent money for packs and i did not get anything i wish i spent my money on something else instead
Message 7 of 8 (3,070 Views)

Community Manager

Thread has gotten pretty old, Locking it to prevent further necro posting. If you run into issues with your Game or Account please make a new post. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (3,060 Views)