gameface

by Iconikel

Original Post

Re: gameface

★★★ Novice

Dear EA
I have tried with zooming both with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, it doesn't solve the problem. The Game face is impossible to use for me!

Message 11 of 21 (2,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried new browsers, uninstalling and reinstalling GameFace Plugin, zoomed in and out on the browsers and nothing. Seriously, I don't see why you guys changed the software in the first place. It was fine and accomplished everything we wanted out of 

GAMEFACE. how is it that NBA LIVE gets the face app and not EA as a whole. This is ludicrous I can't even enjoy the simplicity of creating me because of change in software. I need this to get fixed ASAP

Message 12 of 21 (2,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got exactly the same problem and it still hasnt been solved EA..

The zoom in technique doesnt work either for me, fix this please!

Message 13 of 21 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need some help please ...

I have tried everything but it doesn't work.

Step 1: Uploading front face and side face; i have normally upload face, with the size 1306 x 1891.

Step 2: adjust image; i can't upload the picture. i used the drag and drop sistem but it doesn't work. i have tried with firefox and chrome and it's the same..

Step 3: i have suceed to skip these step and finally got the front face a bit too big but i thought mybe it will do fine. I did the position markers and went to finish, but it just wrote error, game face didn't save please try again or something like that ...

I have tried to zoom out my browser like the guys said but the effect was the same Frown

Message 14 of 21 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game face won't load the face markers for me at all I can get all the way to step 4 but then it won't load

Message 15 of 21 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Merci beaucoup ! Bonne journée 

Message 16 of 21 (1,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The website still doesn't even nearly work, step 3 wont even show a photo but it will on step 4 so you have to bounce back and forward to get the zoom right by completely quessing then when you think its right you move on to place all the facial markers and its completely skewed, which is a shame because id be a lot more enticed to play if i could actually play as me! None of the fixes work for me on any browser just wasted 2 hours. you'd expect much better from a company so big, Which makes me steer away from any further publishings if such a minor thing hasnt been fixed and left to fiddly "work arounds". Weak.
Message 17 of 21 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On step 3of5 my side picture doesn't show up, only the front face picture dose
Message 18 of 21 (1,633 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dear EA Communitiy Manager,

You have tried so hard and you have done your best helping people in the past using GF, but still I haven't received an answer to an earlier question why EA decided not to put GF in FIFA17 and 18 anymore. It has been in Fifa16 but later not anymore. Why..? It's such a great feature. 

Perhaps you have explained it a lot, then I missed it, but in that case, could you eplain it to me again? Looking forward to your answer.

Best regards,

Sjoerd

Message 19 of 21 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is isn't working for me please can you assist?

Message 20 of 21 (1,464 Views)