gameface

by Iconikel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

gameface

★★★ Newbie

Since the update the gameface doesnt work for me. I upload the face pic, position the pic as it asks. When i go through to the part where I have to put the markers on the eyes, nose, chin etc the picture is zoomed in and i can't place the markers on the correct parts because i can only see the top left of the face pic.

I am using a mac and it used to work fine as of 2 weeks ago. Seems to be updated software as it all looks different from the last time i used it. It worked perfectly fine before, why change it EA!?

Message 1 of 21 (29,169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: gameface

★★★ Newbie

@Iconikel
@EA_Barry

I've been working on trying to fix the game face issue with it zooming in on the top left.

I'm using a Macbook, fully updated and using google chrome, fully updated.

After more investigation, I tried something a little crazy. I saw a post about EA saying " Try a different Monitor size"..

I went into chrome and zoomed the browser out to 50% and now the game face is no longer being placed at the top left.

I suggest going into the game face and uploading your photos, then go into the position the face markers part. If it zooms to the top left, go back, zoom your browser out by 10% and go back in. If it still is to high up, go back and zoom out further until it is no longer zooming in to the top left.

Hope this helps.

Dear EA - If this solves many users issues, can you give me a job? Im in need. :P

View in thread

Message 7 of 21 (35,052 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Iconikel

Please try changing the zoom slider at step 3 of 5 so that your face is within the marked area and then go on to the next step.

barry.png
Message 2 of 21 (29,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea I have been doing that. I change the zoom etc and position exactly as the example shows. All looks fine and then i advance to the next section and the pic is zoomed in. I have tried doing it on Safari, Firefox and chrome. All browsers act the same.

Message 3 of 21 (29,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will add some screen shots. As you can see, the positioning is fine, but when i advance it is zoomed in.

Message 4 of 21 (29,054 Views)

Community Manager

@Iconikel

Hey can you add the images, front and side to your next post here so I can try making your GF myself please and thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 21 (29,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been working on trying to fix the game face issue with it zooming in on the top left.

After more investigation, I tried something a little crazy. I saw a post about EA saying " Try a different Monitor size"..

I went into chrome and zoomed the browser out to 50% and now the game face is no longer being placed at the top left.

I suggest going into the game face and uploading your photos, then go into the position the face markers part. If it zooms to the top left, go back, zoom your browser out by 10% and go back in. If it still is to high up, go back and zoom out further until it is no longer zooming in to the top left.

Hope this helps.

Dear EA - If this solves many users issues, can you give me a job? Im in need. :P

Message 6 of 21 (29,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Iconikel
@EA_Barry

Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 21 (35,053 Views)

Community Manager

@Macius1230

Good work, thanks. I have marked your post as a solution.

If you genuinely want to work with us then you can search for suitable positions here: https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=EA

barry.png
Message 8 of 21 (29,006 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for figuring this out! It was a browser zoom issue. Finally got my game face made and it's ok. Still wondering why UFC 2 can't just tap into NBA LIVE 16 game face app, that was way easier and 100 times more accurate. I guess this will do for now. 

Thanks for the help!

Chris 

Message 9 of 21 (28,934 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey man, it's a browser zoom issue. Try zooming in or out of your browser with command + or - or whatever it is on a pc. Someone just posted this thread solution. 

Message 10 of 21 (28,931 Views)