Not a word Jamie
Message 21 of 53 (2,308 Views)

Re: cant connect to ea servers with 2 xbox's

★★★ Newbie

ive emailed them a few times but still no reply...tut tut EA

Message 22 of 53 (2,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Gary, my two boys are having the same problem and they are really annoyed as they have never had any problem before.  Its really bad from EA as they wanted the ultimate edition and they cant use it at the same time.

Message 23 of 53 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We have the same problem. This is ridiculous. Come on EA sort this out now!
Message 24 of 53 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We also having the exact same problem - if no answer by Saturday then two copies of Fifa 15 will be returned and a full refund expected! Then I plan to begin a campaign for compensation from EA for the emotional stress caused throughout my family - well it works in accident cases!!

Message 25 of 53 (2,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Why why why has nobody from ea not replied to these questions
How arrogant a company you are your quick enough to take the cash but you make it impossible to get in touch with someone
I have 2 children ea not 1 but 2 it is not fair that I pay 90 quid for 2 games and they can not play 1 at a time it's bloody disgraceful that not one of your so called advisors can even be bothered to reply
I am now reporting you to trading standards as you have made no attempt to even communicate with me or try and even find out what the issues are
I have tried every fix I can find on this site and elsewhere on the we and none of it works and I don't think I should have to be a I.T consultant to make a game work
I suggest everybody who is having this problem in the UK get in touch with trading standards and maybe just maybe EA will bloody AKNOWLEDGE US

Message 26 of 53 (2,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The problem is really with EA since they are the ones rejecting communication between the console and their servers.

This is a problem with EA, the scary part is that it might be intentional.

Meanwhile if anyone want a quick fix, if you connect 1 xbox to a laptop via ethernet and share the PC's wireless internet connection you can actually connect both consoles, though I don't know why it works.

Message 27 of 53 (2,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Logged on 2nd Xbox via shared PC internet connection and it worked. Both can now log onto EA servers but this is not ideal. EA get this issue sorted!
Message 28 of 53 (2,129 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes me to with this problem, well done EA you have shown what a rip off company you are. Sort it or arrange for refunds.
Message 29 of 53 (2,125 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem this a stress with my two son's with 360 is it possible to find a workaround because i feal that EA never answer ? Using a share connection with PC ? How can i do that ?

Message 30 of 53 (2,092 Views)