cant connect to ea servers with 2 xbox's

by gazza16lfc

Original Post

Re: cant connect to ea servers with 2 xbox's

★ Novice

Having the same problem here too!

It seems that if lots of people are having the same problem, its obvious its an EA ERROR!!!

It makes me laugh how they are trying to just "Pass the buck"

Message 11 of 53 (2,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me to anyone had any joy yet?
Message 12 of 53 (2,565 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problems 2 xbox 360 2 fifa. At cost of £80 and only one can use it

TOTAL JOKE
Message 13 of 53 (2,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Totally agree. 2 sons with same problem and £100 down. Tried ringing EA simply on hold for ages. They seem to expect the victims to solve the problem. Shocking customer service. I say boycott future fifa releases and all go over to pes!
Message 14 of 53 (2,541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Cant remember the name is it fit for purpose

BUT ONLY ONE IN ONE HOUSEHOLD how about bbc watchdog getting involved
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/45H8SKz8QYrzNXvtl93cGgl/how-to-make-a-complaint
Message 15 of 53 (2,530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have 2 accounts on my Xbox One and it only lets my cousin's account play FUT. Every time i try to connect to the EA servers it says that they are down but when my cousin plays it lets him. I've been trying since the day the game came out!!! But still cant fix it!

Message 16 of 53 (2,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cannot connet to server with oly one xbox as im gtting uable to connect wit ea server message. My internet is running fine and it allows me to play other games online just not this terrible excuse for a game that i have wasted my money on.

Message 17 of 53 (2,476 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Kids able to connect yesterday afternoon even though I never touched any thing but when they tried this morning it's gone back to only allowing 1 to connect Jesus EA why isn't any body answering us
IS ANY BODY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 18 of 53 (2,457 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. Me and my brother have both had connection issues, although a lot of cases point to this "new rule" we have both, however, connected for a day or so at the same time. It seems that this is true, it cant be because if it is, EA are in the wrong for mis-selling their game. As much as this is annoying me, it cant be true as they would be in trouble for mis-selling. Hope this helps.

Message 19 of 53 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there any joy on this matter yet...as me and my son are going to fall out with each other ( JUST KIDDING) 

but its not the point as ive payed alot of money for to games and would like to play when we wan`t to,....has EA said anything about this problem yrt?

cheers jamie

Message 20 of 53 (2,445 Views)