cant connect to ea servers with 2 xbox's

by gazza16lfc

Original Post

cant connect to ea servers with 2 xbox's

★★★★ Novice

i have 2 son's who both purchased fifa 15 for there xbox 360, problem is it will only let 1 of them connect to the ea servers for FUT at any 1 time.

Now both xbox's run through the same router through sky broadband. I have had sky broadband for over 3 years and they never had issues playing FUT on fifa 13 or fifa 14. I have been into router settings and enabled all port forwarding and all that mumbo jumbo and it still will not let both of them connect at the same time.

i would like to know whats going on as there are numerous posts about this problem so i know we are not the only household having this problem and i would also like to know what you are doing to resolve this issue.

if you are not going to resolve this issue i would like to know how i can be refunded the price of these games along with the 20 pounds worth of fifa points i have bought

thanks in advance Gary Appleby

Message 1 of 53 (7,763 Views)

Re: cant connect to ea servers with 2 xbox's

★ Novice
Hi Garry. Have you had any luck yet. My boys are having the exact same trouble
Message 2 of 53 (7,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no i've been on this for 3 days now and still no luck so i'm just waiting for an answer from ea about what the problem is and how they wish to resolve it

Message 3 of 53 (7,611 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here Gary.

I have logged 6 cases with EA support this week. Each time I log something EA don't call back and close the case saying they have supplied a fix.

I have done router settings, port forwarding, upnp, static ip addresses etc etc.

EA have messed up on this, as this issue never happened with 11, 12, 13 or 14 with the same hardware!
Message 4 of 53 (7,604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue, didn't happened with 14.

Message 5 of 53 (7,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, has this been fixed yet or you still having the same problem. My xboxs are the same.

Message 6 of 53 (7,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here doesn't work and exactly the same have 2 xboxs and sky broadband but ea won't answer my call
Message 7 of 53 (7,563 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still no answer where are you EA where is the support?
Message 8 of 53 (7,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is some new rule that EA have introduced to their system and nothing to do with anyone''s personnal router settings. EA have also introduced it to previous versions of Fifa because not only has this been applied to Fifa 15 but now Fifa 14 too. Fifa 14 always used to be fine with 2 xbox connecting at the same time in my house but not anymore!!! 1x FIFA 15 REFUND PLEASE EA - MY KIDS HAVE NOT GOT THE PATIENCE TO WORK OUT A FIFA 15 'TIME SHARE PROGRAM' BECAUSE OF EW RULES THAT YOU HAVE APPLIED. WRITE THIS ON THE PACKAGING BEFORE SO WE CAN AVOID BUYING 2 COPIES AND ENDING UP IN THIS POSITION!!!!

Message 9 of 53 (7,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

dear EA

ooh look still no reply

Update havig spent the last 3 nights opening ports and clearing caches and even updating my teens account to an adult account refiguring my ip addresses for both xbox's to static ones i have just about had enough......

I have tried fifa 14 and guess what that doesn't work now,they can both play other games live at the same time and they can both go live when one of them is on ultimate team and when the other is playing COD for example so i think (and i maybe being silly here) the problem is at your end .

The problem is me and numerous other people on here have been asking questions and nobody can be bothered to even acknowledge that a problem exsists.

We have all paid good money and i do not expect to sit at my computer screen tapping away trying to sort out issues with a game YOU have brought to market with more glitches in it than a demo

please can someone look into this and give us some sort of update into whats going on because the problem DOES exsist and on numerous different routers that have all had no issues before and i truely believe that when you purchase a game for any console you should be able to put it in the slot, sign in and play NOT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT GOING ON AN I.T COURSE  TO TRY AND GET IT TO WORK, i know and you know ultimate team was developed to make as much money as you can from us parents and i have no problem with that but it's not much use when you cannot get on it.......................

I hope to hear from someone soon or i for one will not purchase another EA product and i will be getting in touch with trading standards and watchdog

Message 10 of 53 (7,521 Views)