Xbox One Freezes and restarts

by ChrisTownie8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One Freezes and restarts

★★ Novice

I have looked through most post's and cannot see the issue I am having and wondered if anyone has came across this and know a fix, I have an Xbox one and ordered Fifa 15. The game had to be downloaded (Was not a disc but a code to download the game for free) All works fine but I play My player and career mode the most and randomly when I finish a game it freezes and the music jams (What I mean by this is that it makes this crazy noise like its stuck) and then after 5 seconds the game kicks me out and goes back to my Xbox one title page and I have tried simming the game and the same thing happens over and over again. It happened in my player and I couldnt fix this so I created a new save and now its happened on my career mode and I cannot go any further and its now making me wonder why I didnt go down the Pro evo path.... I have read some issues and tried changing Arena player, tried changing a setting and saving it, tried turning my profile offline and even attempted unistalling the game and reinstalling the game (Which took about 2 hours to do) and still no success. I know it could be a bad save file but this has happened twice now and what I am coming to the conclusion of is that if its a bad save on 2 different saves then surely Fifa is pointless to play unless I quit my job and continue playing it without saving..... Has anyone else came across this issue if so how did they fix it. As I mentioned above I have tried the most common fixes (Work arounds which as consumers paying full price for an overpriced game with bugs in doesnt sound right but EA are a busy company, I would be too if I was counting all the money how can You have time to fix bugs!) Any assistance would be great and Sorry for the rant as I am sure if You have or had experienced an issue with Fifa and having to restart everything it becomes a pointless game and makes You question why bother.

Message 1 of 4 (6,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox One Freezes and restarts

★★ Novice

Anyone who reads this and is experiencing the same issue as me I will explain the outcome of this. I spoke to EA on chat regarding this matter who told me to clear the cache, Change arena player and goalkeeper, told me to clear the saved data on the console only and told me to check my internet speeds (No idea why as Career mode requires no internet connection) after being on hold and dealing with this the outcome was me having to delete the saved game from the console and cloud and having to start over again. This has happened to me before on My player too so after playing a certain season for weeks it all becomes pointless and after spending easfc coins on finacial takeover twice You lose the coins and cannot redeem these again. I asked regarding a refund on coins which was advised they cannot do that so its all became pointless for 2 weeks progress on Fifa as the saved game has became corrupt twice, So if You experience this You are unlucky but if You dont then brilliant. Just make sure when You start a career then dont save the game, quit your job and make sure You play it 24/7 so no need to save so it cannot become corrupt. EA Sports 'Its in the game' Shame really as all I want is EA Sports 'You can play the game'

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (7,086 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Anyone who reads this and is experiencing the same issue as me I will explain the outcome of this. I spoke to EA on chat regarding this matter who told me to clear the cache, Change arena player and goalkeeper, told me to clear the saved data on the console only and told me to check my internet speeds (No idea why as Career mode requires no internet connection) after being on hold and dealing with this the outcome was me having to delete the saved game from the console and cloud and having to start over again. This has happened to me before on My player too so after playing a certain season for weeks it all becomes pointless and after spending easfc coins on finacial takeover twice You lose the coins and cannot redeem these again. I asked regarding a refund on coins which was advised they cannot do that so its all became pointless for 2 weeks progress on Fifa as the saved game has became corrupt twice, So if You experience this You are unlucky but if You dont then brilliant. Just make sure when You start a career then dont save the game, quit your job and make sure You play it 24/7 so no need to save so it cannot become corrupt. EA Sports 'Its in the game' Shame really as all I want is EA Sports 'You can play the game'

Message 2 of 4 (7,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The question is ... are they fixing the game? I've got start up problems on Xbox one. Then it works ok. A bit buggy and not many on multiplayer. But the restarting is annoying. I hope they fix it soon.
Message 3 of 4 (1,816 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also get it right before selling the game. Or sell it for half the price.
Message 4 of 4 (1,814 Views)