Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

by sutton2323

Original Post

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.

★★ Novice

I have been unable to play UT on my Xbox one since Saturday the 30\05\15. And ea has no answer   I haven't received any email to say why. While some of my friends still play. Why can't I??  Let's get lots of ppl to reply and get ea to answer for there actions.  And if they are banning ppl who have bought coins. They have no right! At the time I bought coins there was no price cap and I could sell my player for whatever price I chose. 

Message 1 of 16 (9,176 Views)

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem on PS3 but my friends can still play, 

Message 2 of 16 (9,057 Views)

★★ Novice

me too been 12 hours now just a a nice to sorted out has well 

Message 3 of 16 (9,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea me too, and all my friends can go on theres but i cant and i have never brought coins 

Message 4 of 16 (9,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Spoken with Ea about this and its a serious error on their system. Mine has been broken since Friday. They think they are under an attack so it could be some time until this is fixed.

Message 5 of 16 (9,012 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For everybody else in the thread it is a known issue for a lot of players that is being worked on. Check this link for updates: http://help.ea.com/en/article/players-unable-to-connect-to-fut/

@daviy7983 As for EA not having the right to ban people for buying coins, of course they do. It's their game, their servers, and their intellectual property. 

Message 6 of 16 (8,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do they also have the right to make us pay for a game that doesn't even work half of the time? And then if we want to get any decent players to play with, have to spend a fortune on fifa points? Absolutely disgraceful company, don't care about their fans one bit, all they care about is how much money they can make

Message 7 of 16 (8,817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For some reason, i also think this may be the result of a cyber attack. There were weird connectivity issues and errors with increasing frequency leading up to account lockout.

Message 8 of 16 (8,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME!!! Haven't been able to come on for 4 days now Frown Haven't even bought coins Frown EA ! FIX YOU GAME PLZ! WE PAY MONEY for a game that doesn't work half the time!! OMG Frown %99 of people will agree with me on this Frown PLZ!

Message 9 of 16 (8,353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Been the same for me for over a week!
Message 10 of 16 (8,328 Views)