Re: We Detected your Squad file does not match that of your opponent.

by amirbl10

Original Post

We Detected your Squad file does not match that of your opponent.

★★★ Newbie

What is wrong with EA 

i cant even play any online match same problem no matter what i do

sort this out man

Message 1 of 9 (23,789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi akposkelvin,

Restart fifa,If it didn't work contact an EA game Advisor.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use EA Help chat can be found here.

Good Luck!!

Message 2 of 9 (23,743 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've just got off the chat room with an EA employee. You have to go into"Customize" and then select "profile". Then go to delete squad data. Delete everything in there except for your customized saved data for your career mode if you happen to have any. Then restart your console and you should be good.

Note: Your sync settings on the first launch of FIFA at first will not be able to load. Don't worry about it, just close the game and start it again.
Message 3 of 9 (23,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks, it worked
Message 4 of 9 (22,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did everything you said and it still doesn’t work. Deleted all my profile. Also deleted and redownloaded all patch updates.. my specific problem is playing the World Cup Version online. Won’t allow me to play.
Message 5 of 9 (22,139 Views)

★ Novice
Same here, I did everything, but the world cup online still doesn't work
Message 6 of 9 (21,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to the fifa
Customize>>profile>>delete>>
Now,delete online squad and restart your console
The end✌✌
Message 7 of 9 (21,691 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. People here keep saying "go to profile>delete and delete online squads". There is no option such as "delete online squads“. There are two options only, one is delete Dlc assets update and the other one is "delete personal settings" 

Message 8 of 9 (10,031 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (9,627 Views)