Re: UNABLE to access FUT for the past 12 days (X1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by rafaelsmj

Original Post

★ Apprentice

It happens all the time.

Message 541 of 2,418 (698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

rafaelsmj

ps4

i can-t acess FUT since tuesday

Message 542 of 2,418 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Echo wrote:

It would be helpful to find out if this issue occurs every time you try to access FUT or is it intermittent?

Thanks

I cannot access FUT 15 anymore since i bought FIFA 15 in 23 Sep, until now i didn't create team and i cannot see FUT 15 menu because the error i facing always.

Message 543 of 2,418 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
With me I get into FUT very occasionally and it lasts for one game if I'm lucky, can never buy anything so contracts are running out though.
Message 544 of 2,418 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My second account has now been locked. Brilliant. Why is EA not communicating anything. This is ridiculous.

Message 545 of 2,418 (644 Views)

★ Guide
EA Echo,

I could get in maybe once in 20 attempts if I tried constantly. Got all sorts of experiences.

On PS4
-Most of the time it was the message most people reporting here.
-Sometimes I'd get "Incorrect Answer"
-Sometimes the Captcha would pop up (press corresponding keys)
-Very rarely I could get into FUT Hub. could do most things but transfers were not allowed as I got auction expired on every bid
-once I got to start game but got kicked out on kick off

On Web App
-always get servers unavailable
-Sometimes I could see FUT menu with ny team details behind the error message

On Mobile app(Android)
-can always log on
-can get into FUT option
-can do everything except transfers
-searching for transfers would usually crash the app
-On the rare occasion I would get items listed but then could not bid on players.

Everything was perfect until Sunday 28th pm UK time.

Common factors seem to be heavy activity of transfers and multiple captcha and maths questions.

Almost seems like transfer restrictions above are by design... but causing major issues
Message 546 of 2,418 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I get it once every ~10 times on console, but once I get in there are errors all over the place (transfer market, not being able to finnish a game, getting kicked out randomly) if i keep trying i can eventually actually buy a player on console though. (so if it is an actual ban, you want to check that out)

On the web app i get in once every ~ 20 times, but the actual transfer market doesn't work at all.

The phone app seems to be working fine apart from BUYING/SEARCHING for players. Relisting everything etc works fine, i do however seem to be getting the too many actions captcha message pretty often (~ once every 30 items i relist)

Nothing however is completely fine, not even for a while, the erros are permanent on my main account.
No problems whatsoever on my second account (PSN: RENSPEL) on the same console though.

Message 547 of 2,418 (637 Views)

★★ Guide

@PSN_Steve wrote:
EA Echo,

I could get in maybe once in 20 attempts if I tried constantly. Got all sorts of experiences.

On PS4
-Very rarely I could get into FUT Hub. could do most things but transfers were not allowed as I got auction expired on every bid

On Web App

On Mobile app(Android)
-can always log on
-can get into FUT option
-On the rare occasion I would get items listed but then could not bid on players.

Common factors seem to be heavy activity of transfers and multiple captcha and maths questions.

Almost seems like transfer restrictions above are by design... but causing major issues

What does confuse me most is if it is heavy activity of transfers why haven't some other accounts been locked don't get me wrong i did do a fair few transfers but i'm willing to bet it wasn't half as much as some other players and also if they don't want you to do 'X' amount of transfers why bother having the web app or mobile app they encourage you to do transfers when you aren't at home. 

Message 548 of 2,418 (627 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Gamertag: BastiXxX

XBOX One

I can´t access to Ultimate Team since 14 (!!!) days.

Last attempt: 19:51 (CEST) on 10th October 2014

Message 549 of 2,418 (593 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am buying fifa ultimated edition for more money and can't connect to server for FUT....EA you gotta be kidding me...Please fix this issue ASAP or i want my money back

@PSN_Steve wrote:
EA Echo,

On PS4

On Web App

On Mobile app(Android)
-can always log on
-can get into FUT option

Message 550 of 2,418 (553 Views)