!!SOLVED!! PS4 FIFA 15 Online Season Play Match Issue

by Waherr

Original Post

!!SOLVED!! PS4 FIFA 15 Online Season Play Match Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So I have been experiencing this issue for sometime now - Online Season 'Cannot connect to Online Season, Please try again later'.

I have done all of the steps provided online to assist in resolving the issue but it still persisted afterwards, I even went as far as creating a new PSN account opening up FIFA and accessing online season without issue, even the online squad updated, then returning to my own profile the new updated online squads wasn't accepted.

!!FIX!!

So realising that my Online Squad was not updating/installing as it wasn't appearing in my Customise - Profile - Delete folder. I decided to access the Customize - Edit Teams and chose to download the Online Squad files manually with the 'Download Updates'. Returning to the Online Seasons and attempting to access the game it worked, updates were applied and I was able to start playing again.

Fire me over some XP if this helped anyone and I will do my best to assist further.

!!Update!!

After playing a game I received an error were the game could not find my online information, with this error the game does not seem to be affected, continue to play and the result will still be added.

Message 1 of 5 (15,593 Views)

Re: !!SOLVED!! PS4 FIFA 15 Online Season Play Match Issue

★★★ Newbie

Hm, I have a similar Problem, but I can't  update the squad manually, it stops suddenly at about 16 % for some reason. Any other ideas?

Message 2 of 5 (13,282 Views)

★★ Guide
Hey, Mpaupe.

No I have no other solution as they steps provide solved my issue. This file should be downloading, you may have an issue with the connection, ensure that you have the required ports opened through your router for FIFA 15 http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-online-ports-should-i-open-for-fifa-15/
Message 3 of 5 (13,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I send you xp? Thanks.
Message 4 of 5 (11,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still not letting me on ?.?????? What to do ???
Message 5 of 5 (7,227 Views)