Re: Refund

by ellie2no

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded FIFA15, but it will not play. I have researched this and I think it is because I do not have a separate Graphics Card (I have Intel HD Graphics 3000).

I went to ea help to process the refund, selected the product and clicked confirm, but it says: 

Once we process your refund, this game and any extras that came with it will be deactivated from your Origin Account.

We were unable to complete this part of your request.

I also tried selecting Request Refund from my Order Status had hit the same problem.

Message 1 of 12 (18,583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
Message 4 of 12 (20,850 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Happened with me with Battlefield 4, the game has a huge memory leak and makes it unable to play.
Now I cant refund? What to do?

Edit: Somehow after clicking confirm and receiving "We were unable to complete this part of your request.",

it did load through and now it's being processed.

Message 2 of 12 (18,480 Views)

★ Apprentice
Read the system requirments before buying there are web sights that will test your platform to see if game will run. It think game agent or something like that
Message 3 of 12 (18,472 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Go here http://help.ea.com/en/refund/

If not contact EA support.
Message 4 of 12 (20,851 Views)

★★★★ Novice

did you end up getting your money back ?

Message 5 of 12 (17,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought battlefield 4 yesterday. FPS at 70-100 Ultra High Med settings no problems. However it still wasn't smooth, micro stuttering even on campaign mode. Found about 10 different fixes online but none of them worked. 

Running Geforce GTX 870M, i7 -4710HQ CPU @2.50HGz and 16GB RAM 

Clicked refund same error. After persisting and clicking a few more times the refund seems to have gone through. Need to wait a few days to confirm. If it does go through it will be an excellent fair service. Shame steam is too greedy to do the same for its customers. 

Message 6 of 12 (17,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

refund confirmed

Message 7 of 12 (17,588 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yup did the same thing and my refund finally went through. Just had to spam click it and voila! Thanks for the tip!

Message 8 of 12 (15,741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Been trying for weeks to get a refund. Hope you're more successful than I am. 

Message 9 of 12 (6,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How is this considered "Solved"? I've been spamming the button to get a refund for a game that doesn't work at all and I keep getting the same "We were unable to complete this part of your request." message. It's a scam...

Message 10 of 12 (2,321 Views)