Pressing triangle does not make goalkeeper rush out from his goall

by Shaikan07

Original Post

Pressing triangle does not make goalkeeper rush out from his goall

★ Novice
Im playing fifa 15 on ps4. Is this a bug? Any way to fix this?
Message 1 of 8 (8,777 Views)

Re: Pressing triangle does not make goalkeeper rush out from his goall

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue as the captain of a 2v2 seasons team. Common EA. 

Message 2 of 8 (8,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any solutions?

Message 3 of 8 (8,592 Views)

★ Novice
I have same problem too.
Message 4 of 8 (8,523 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I really don't want to be a typical anti EA hater and go off on one BUT ... The keepers are a disgrace! It could be ignored IF they didn't say originally that they spent TWO years! Working on them. How on earth have they managed to create some great things with the keepers and yet take out the key basics of the keepers and actually made them worse. If you spent 2 years on something so small at your work place and make it worse you'd get sacked! If this was a pointless rant sorry. So I'll try and be more constructive now so it isn't an anti EA rant...

The keepers come out at the right time 80% of the time with the new intelligence being a sweeper keeper but the other 20% usually when a lobbed through ball is played for Ronaldo the keeper will completely refuse to move off his line stuck like a statue, no matter how you press triangle. It's horrible to watch and ends up with a tap in either side of him a guaranteed goal.

There are also points where he moves a touch towards it one on one with the attack and just lets the ball hit him losing every one on one. The ball rolls past into the net. No longer does the keeper go down at the feet and its a complete nightmare when it happens.

Instances of the keeper moving Out a fraction too when one on one and refusing to alter his angle covering the goal correctly, the attacker runs straight at the keeper and alters the run slightly and taps it in past him without the keeper diving down, narrowing the angle or anything. The attacker hasn't used any extra bit of skill or used the right stick for a bigger push of the ball past the keeper he has simply just moved his player a bit to the side as he ran one on one and tapped it in time and time again with no effort.

Unfortunately this is completely spoiling the game. Especially as pace abuse with lofted through balls is undefendible even with perfect defending if the keeper continues to stand tall, refuse to come out when triangle is pressed and not change angle with one on one's.
Message 5 of 8 (8,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i'm not the only one having this problem....

please EA , fix it!

Message 6 of 8 (8,418 Views)

★★ Novice

One thing i've had happen to me once or twice is when a simple ball over the top which could be cleared by my defenders is charged down by keeper who heads it straight to the opposition who can then shoot at an open net from 30 yards.

Funny but annoying

Message 7 of 8 (8,409 Views)

★ Novice
Sooooo EA? Why do you not respond with help? This is the first time I have bought a soccer game and I surely am not going to consider FIFA 17 or beyond. If I can't even get a reply why this is happening with it can be fixed who knows what bugs will be the FIFA 17
Message 8 of 8 (7,127 Views)