Please help.

by Spery11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please help.

★★★ Newbie

I buy fifa points and i want buy gold packs or another packs. When i click to buy for fifa points and game tell me: "the transaction could not be completed please ensure that origin in game is enabled in your origin settings" .. please help.

Message 1 of 4 (1,479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please help.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Spery11,

Just to confirm, this is occurring when you are trying to buy points? Rather than when you're trying to buy packs?

I assume that you have Origin In-Game enabled? Try switching to the Beta version of Origin and switching back, to see if this helps with the issue.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,907 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Spery11,

Just to confirm, this is occurring when you are trying to buy points? Rather than when you're trying to buy packs?

I assume that you have Origin In-Game enabled? Try switching to the Beta version of Origin and switching back, to see if this helps with the issue.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (1,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and I want it to be solved. I spent 40€ on these fifa points and now I can't use them. So what is the solution? The stupid option is activated, so Origin is; and has always been activated in-game. Still I CANNOT buy Packs with FIFA points. Solve this issue asap please.

Message 3 of 4 (1,204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too Frown

Message 4 of 4 (671 Views)