PS4 Pro Clubs - an error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

by lansdalehokie

Original Post

Re: PS4 Pro Clubs - an error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

★★★ Newbie
It happen to me right now when I was playing it 😩 my accomplishments are not going to my pro
Message 41 of 52 (1,239 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem,it ea faultfor past 2 days,after matxh,not getting my accomplishments.it is annoying,come hopefully they fixed it quickly
Message 42 of 52 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

it is the solution for this problem.

i had some network difficulties,fixed them, and then that the error showed up, after every game on online pro drop in,

i checked my mtu on my router settings, which was 1460, yours might be different, so you have to check it.

anyway just set your network connection manually on the ps4, and then choose to set mtu manually, it will be 1500 by default, so just change it.

Message 43 of 52 (1,126 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, happend after a couple ( 10 ) off games.

Cmon EA get your act together!

Message 44 of 52 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same issue.

- No progress in pro clubs, remain on 0 matches played and 0 points.

- The same issue I got in co-op seasons, I remain on 0 matches played.

- Was playing co-op with Bayern Munchen but we played in the kit of Schalke 04 (this team I used with seasons).

More people with this bug?

Message 45 of 52 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Any news from ea 60 mins+ waiting time to chat to them what a waste of 50 pound
Message 46 of 52 (1,156 Views)

★ Apprentice
Been 3 days and still no fix and no word from EA. Sooooo poor. So very poor. 2 hour waiting time and still says 60 minute wait. Crazy
Message 47 of 52 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem as well. After every match, except one were the connection was lost.

Strangely it worket today and I'm not sure why. What I did was, I disconnected the network cable during a match and played a new match. At the end of that match I switched to the PS4 Menu, by pressing the PS-Button once, and it worked. I have no idea whether they fixed it or it could be because it's 12 AM (CET).

A strange side-effect that happened was that there was a match counted where I should play as keeper and had a realy bad mark, which I didn't played.

Message 48 of 52 (1,119 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, working again
-rebooted modem
-redeemed some vp boost with coins(with r3 button to the above menu)

Dont know what did the trick.
Hopefully it stays like this
Message 49 of 52 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Novice

There's nothing you can do about it, the problem lays with EA. Almost everybody is having issues with fifa 16 one way or another, especially with online play. Sadly there is nothing you can do about it, next to hoping or demanding that EA takes responsibillity and fixes its bugs and problems. I have the exact same issues, online stats reporting fails almost everytime and I see the opponents team instead of my own when playing online. 60 euro's for a game that doesn't work.. it's rediculous! Like someone said, career mode tends to get boring and online play is much more interactive with a higher game pace. I am considering not playing fifa 16 anymore untill problems are fixed, EA has to do something about it! Everybody should just stop playing to show them you should get a working product for the amount of money you pay. EA doesn't respond to all the issues people are reporting about this matter and they act like it's all working fine. Just because your a big company that sells it's product even when it's NOT working properly doesn't mean you can't admit that your game has some flaws. For the players it seems that EA doesn't give a damn about it. No one responds, the problems don't get fixed and online play is getting more frustrating with each game. Fix your problems before people start playing PES! 

Message 50 of 52 (810 Views)