PS4 Pro Clubs - an error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

by lansdalehokie

Original Post

PS4 Pro Clubs - an error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

★ Apprentice

what gives?  I have gotten this ittermittenly after completing drop in games in Pro Clubs.

Message 2 of 52 (10,505 Views)

An error occrued and your online stats reporting failed (PS4) ....

★★★ Newbie

I started to play Pro Clubs drop-in match and was fine up unitl today. For some reason, connection was lost with the EA servers. I returned to the home screen and attempted to press R3 to reconnect but nothing happened. I restarted my system and the servers connected fine and returned to Pro Clubs and played a drop-in match. After the drop-in match, the error message returned and I was unable to connect as stated previously. I lost various accomplishments thanks to this error.

I proceeded to delete all the data of FIFA 15 off of my system to see if it could resolve the issue. I downloaded the update as I did on release day as well. THe same issue occured. I suspect it has something to do with the transferring of the data from FIFA 14 Virtual Pro to the FIFA 15, as when I returned to Pro clubs, my Pro from FIFA 14 was loaded up on the profile. I had changed and altered apperance and stats previously before the error occured. I hope this issue is looked into, as I purchased the game for the Pro Clubs feature.

Message 1 of 52 (4,090 Views)

Re: PS4 Pro Clubs - an error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 3 of 52 (10,400 Views)

error: online stats reporting failed

★★★ Newbie
I keep getting this error after every UK imbue team game and pro clubs drop in game.. it's not updating my stats and really getting annoying now
Message 4 of 52 (3,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for 8 games. Getting really annoyed by this. Paying for something that isn´t working.... :/

Message 5 of 52 (10,382 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

any solution to this yet guys?

Message 6 of 52 (10,358 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA servers are always like this the first week or so of a new Fifa, they never seem to learn from past mistakes.

Message 7 of 52 (10,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing we have tried have worked yet....

Message 8 of 52 (10,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Can somone try this?   I am not at home right now :

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/error-occurred-your-online-stats-reporting-failed-on-ps4-fifa-14/td...

Please report if this is a solution to the problem. Thanks 

Message 9 of 52 (10,330 Views)

★ Apprentice

that guy says that he's not a techie but that is an incredibly technical solution.  Additionally different routers will have different settings.  In my opinion this isn't the issue.

I have had games where I get the error and then some where I don't.  I thought that it might have something to do with the issue causing people to see lag (which I have also noticed during many of my Pro Clubs drop in matchs), so I turned off UPnP.  The issue with stats reporting has occurred randomly whether i have UPnP turned on or off.

As for the description in that link,  I went into my router settings and I was able to find an option to enable PPPOE, but no additional MTU setting.

I am not willing to mess with my router settings and impact all of the other devices on my network.

Message 10 of 52 (10,286 Views)