Losing streak FIFA 15 ultimate team

by Bentekkers92

Original Post

Re: Losing streak FIFA 15 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

I was in division 1, I floated between 1 and 2 for a while, then, at sudded I became a real idiot. 11 games lost in a row... I kept losing and I am now in division 4 !!! My team got better and better and I soon as I infringed the 82 barried, I started losing games... I used to score with Van Persie from every possible position, even absurd ones: now he hits the bar at his best!!! Sturridge outpaced by Mertesacker !!!!!!! 90 vs 50 (approx) pace !!!! I am keeping my team at most at 81 and it's getting better... what a delusion though... next year I give up fifa if continues this way

Message 11 of 20 (1,953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi

Try googling fifa 15 how to beat scripting. the stuff on FUThead is very good. 

Message 12 of 20 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also I have noticed that if your team was founded years ago, say 2010, and you play against a 2015 created one, scripting pops up and messes things up!

Message 13 of 20 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Novice
Its hacking and scripting loook on the leaderboards a majority of the top 100 are winning everything not losing a game and there names are like ahdbdjjsks it's rubbish I don't understand why this is happening ea just want to make money this is one of my situations I'm through on goal with a good player press shoot and aim guess wot my player hits it wide and is suddenly injuredd lool wtf they think we're kids just gooner keep buying it i am going to buy 16 only to see if there is a improvement a big improvement the hackers are little cheats and should be ashamed of themselves they have no pride in an hard fought victory wot countries are founded on they disrespect everyone little deadbeats
Message 14 of 20 (1,293 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same problem, but in FIfa 16. I'd be winning 1-0 in the first half then would score one to draw it. I would then settle for a draw allowing myself to play good football until he would do an outrageous attack in the 85th minute and score. My defenders we either having a * on the field and not actually playing and just watch the ball roll past them! Im on a 7 game loss streak and wont be playing Fifa for a long time. Any help?

Message 15 of 20 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. I have it in Fifa 16. I was on a insane winning streak. I entered drafts for fun and won them most of the time. The suddenly out of no where(John Cena) I started losing. I have lost about 20 games in a row now. It was just when I won my 100. Match. Have anyone found a way to get rid of it. I have even tried to build better sides then before. Normally I only use 10k Squads.  

Message 16 of 20 (873 Views)

★ Novice
FIFA DETERMINE OUTCOME IF THEY WANT YOU TO LOSE , AS THE FAMOUS IVAN DRAGO SAID "YOU WILL LOSE"
Message 17 of 20 (836 Views)

★★★ Novice

63-43-125

Relegated multiple times i think ofer 10 from div 7 to div 8, never reached div 6.

Freaking Friday!!!

Message 18 of 20 (751 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Teams: Part 1

Message 19 of 20 (745 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Teams: Part 2

These are my finest teams, i know this thred is about fifa 15 but i talking about Fifa 14 UT.

Message 20 of 20 (744 Views)