Re: Losing streak FIFA 15 ultimate team

by paspanel

Original Post

Losing streak FIFA 15 ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Litterally had the most outragous losing streak this week cant win at all just getting completely ripped apart. i was on about 90-40-80 in div 2 now im on 92-45-95 in div 6 and still losing.

my chemesty is still 100 my team is still decent but the results are soooooo bad!!!

please tell me im not alone in this, there is no way this is just "coinsadance"  im not just losing by 1 or 2 goals im getting slaughtered every match and id say im an above average player.

Message 1 of 20 (9,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
FINALLY i was in division 3 now i lost 18 games in a row Frown but ive somehow got back to division 4 atleast. Its scripting that causes this ive been complaining about this for ages you are experiencing the following

1. Losing by stupid goals in 85-90 minute
2. Players cant do passes correctly
3.being outpaced
4.player are in bad posisions
5. Constant injuries
6. Players stutter when about to shoot or pass

I get this all the time i have 100chem bpl side (150k) the game is rigged to let the worse team win. Hope this made you feel better.
Message 2 of 20 (9,350 Views)

★ Guide
Try keeping your squad 82 and below.
Message 3 of 20 (9,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too... Loosing every single game, from 6th to 9th divison, and sitll loosing...

Hope they will fix this ASAP. used alot of money on this game, and it's **bleep** up when you have to loose everytime

Message 4 of 20 (9,251 Views)

★ Guide

I know the feeling. Like you don't have control anymore. Trying to take a kick goes slow, defenders leaving a big gab in the middle while they go for tea on the sidelines. Weird stuff.

Message 5 of 20 (9,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try becoming better at the game?!

Message 6 of 20 (9,236 Views)

★ Novice
I am on the biggest losing streak of my Fifa life I'm even losing to teams with little to no chemistry I have a really good hybrid team with the likes of Ronaldo,messi,bale,Suarez and yaya toure etc but yet can't defend can't score and pass can't do anything this is really frustrating I'm seriously thinking about giving up Fifa, has anyone got any ideas?? Please.
Message 7 of 20 (8,999 Views)

★★★ Guide

Have none of you realised this is how the game has been purposly made?

You go on winning streaks, and then once the computer system knows your're on a good winning streak, it changes so your players all make stupid mistakes, you hit the bar and post over and over, you lose control of your team for example your defenders will purposly open up and let your opponent through and score.

When you end up on a losing streak, momentum will change back after you've lost so many games then you will start winning again, so your record is pretty much even but not so many games are ever drawn.

Does not matter if you have a full team of Informs or TOTY they just damage your squads handicap, does not matter if you have a team of 85 rated or 78 rated, etc, all that matters this year is momentum, the game is determined on your win loss record on how the upcoming match will play out.

Message 8 of 20 (8,990 Views)

★ Guide

Funny to see this thread is still alive ...😀

Message 9 of 20 (8,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't believe this but I'm glad to see I'm not alone. I'm not a bad player, and I have two very solid squads that should give anybody a run for their money but I am currently on loss #56 in a row with no end in sight. It might be that I'm also nearing 500 wins after an outrageous amount of time playing this game, and I can only comprehend this as a way for the game to even out my record. Frankly, I will not be picking up the controller for at least a month to just give EA time to cool off and think about what it's done. I've spent too long watching no-calls on obvious penalties and seeing my defense ignore my orders. There. Rant concluded. Live long and prosper.
Message 10 of 20 (8,619 Views)