If I got banned on the transfer market, does it carry over for the next game?

by Jcgom33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I got banned on the transfer market, does it carry over for the next game?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Curious if the transfer market ban on FIFA 2018  will carry over to FIFA 2019. Or if I have to delete my EA account and start over with a new EA account or if I have to get a new PSN account. 

Please help and thank you. 

Message 1 of 4 (868 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: If I got banned on the transfer market, does it carry over for the next game

Community Manager
This is not something that we can discuss on AHQ, if you have any questions relating to ToS sanctions then please read the FIFA ToS for more information. I do know that in the past transfer market bans have not always carried over but there is no guarantee that this is still the case.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (842 Views)

All Replies

Re: If I got banned on the transfer market, does it carry over for the next game

Community Manager
This is not something that we can discuss on AHQ, if you have any questions relating to ToS sanctions then please read the FIFA ToS for more information. I do know that in the past transfer market bans have not always carried over but there is no guarantee that this is still the case.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (843 Views)

★ Novice
@Jcgom33 What happened over that mate, did you get unbanned?
Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @heroxm0nst3r I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as it is quite old.

If you have questions about a ban then please create a new thread of your own.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)