[INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

★ Novice

I received an error message saying that there was a problem with the FIFA store. So I tried two more times with the same message all 3 times. I open my email account to find 3 emails saying I have been charged for 3000 FIFA points. The transactions were between 7:53 and 7:58 eastern time. My gamertag is HoofedCarcass on XBox One. 

As someone that is new to the franchise, I gotta say this is not a very good impression. I only wanted to spend $10. Please make this right EA

Message 51 of 102 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me...still waiting on those points, comeon ea/xbox its been over 14 hours since i placed the order, i ordered mine between 825-830am est.

Message 52 of 102 (1,226 Views)

★ Novice

I find it unacceptable that this has been going on since January and has not been fixed. I, as have others, have made duplicate purchases as I did not know this would not complete. Please refund the money and or FIFA points asap. Please also address this as a formal complaint on my part and address this.

I can be contacted through email or PM, and I can supply a telephone number if necessary. I would expect remedial action to be taken as a minimum.

Rich

Richmoose101

XB1

GMT 11:00

19/02/2015

Message 53 of 102 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i had exactly the same problem which has not rectified itself...

i bought £15.99 worth of points and had a message stating there was some issue with the store and try later.. i did.. three times!!!!!! i have now had three emails stating confirmation of points purchased and also money has been taken from my bank but as yet i still have no points...

thats £47.97 that i did not want to spend... and worse of all i have no points to show for it... sort it out EA along with some healthy compensation..

points bought on 19/02/15 around 1010-1020 hours GMT 

GAMERTAG - SHERAR78

Message 54 of 102 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi , i bought 1050 fifa points and then another 500 points at around 12-3 o clock dublin gmt on the 20 february 2015 and still havent gotten them , once i purchased them it told me there was trouble accesing the market and to try again later but then i got an email to say the money had been taken from my account , 15 euro to be exact , yet its almost 3 days later and ive no coins, i restarted the hame and the console numerous times yet still no coins,please help.

gamertag - EamoIv 

Message 55 of 102 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no error message received, yes restarted console, Nemesiz93, Xbox360, 11:02am on 2/21/15 central time. GMT-6 If that helps.

Message 56 of 102 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchased my Fifa points on Thursday 19th Feb at 14:12, and I still don't have my points as of today, Monday 23rd Feb. can some-one help. I received emails from from Microsoft saying they have taken payment but NO points added to my account.
Message 57 of 102 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i talked to microsoft support and they file a report too, that was before i came to this site. and again no error message, restarted console, gamertag:NEMESIZ93, Xbox360, 11:02am 2/21/15 central time. GMT-6. CHESTER was the name of the microsoft rep. that helped me if that helps.

Message 58 of 102 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

• I didn't recieve an error. Though I waited now for 3 days and still haven't gained my Points
  • Have you tried restarting the console 30 minutes after the transaction? - Yes, waited for 3 days
  • Name tag - oetmeister
  • Console - Playstation 4
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen? - 22 februari 2015 14:52. I still have the bank details and money was directly written off my bank account. I would like to have contact on how we will fix this. I have an email confirm on what I paid with. 
Message 59 of 102 (1,100 Views)

★ Novice

I placed my order on 2/19/15 at approximately 7:55am EST. I still have not received my points or a refund. This is now day 6. My gamertag is HoofedCarcass and this was on the Xbox One. Will someone please provide some insight? As of now, I will not be a repeat customer with any EA product. 

Message 60 of 102 (1,071 Views)