[INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

★★★ Newbie
I bought 1500 fifa points didn't get an email saying I bought them, then did it again and I had no money left of my account please help!
Message 41 of 102 (2,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
The error message I received said that there was an error during checkout .
I do not remember if restart the console is possible.
My gamertag is RiverWhale4291
Xbox One .
Time and Date : Sunday, February 1, 2015 16:51:57 Time Zone: ( UTC + 1: 00 ) Brussels, Copenhagen , Madrid , Paris

My problem is that buy fifa 2000 points and I descounted credit card but fifa points do not appear in my account.

Message 42 of 102 (2,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a Toty Cristiano Ronaldo in a purchase, i pay $15.000.000. When i open fifa15 again next day, i saw that i lost my Cristiano Ronaldo and my money, please help!!

Message 43 of 102 (2,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recieved a error code stating something like "an error has occured during your purchase you will be returned to the main menu".

I have not tried restarting the console yet.

Zenturtle90

Xbox One

8:20pm EST Tuesday Feburary 10, 2015

When the first error message appeared I atempted to try the purchace again. After recieving the second error code I checked my bank account to make sure that the purchase was not doubled. I found that it had been doubled is there a way to cancel the second purchase?

Message 44 of 102 (2,516 Views)

★ Novice
Missing 4600 fifa points!

No error message, confirmed purchase transaction 8015426724 around 1115pm central time on PS4
Gamertag: colinski

The transaction on psn shows my 39.99 deducted from the wallet. Please recover my points asap.
Thank,
Colin
Message 45 of 102 (2,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, please help my 2200 points where purchased on Thursday 07:45 GMT, no error message, shows point have been purchased but not displaying or available to use. GT: UnbornJon Console: Xbox One -thanks
Message 46 of 102 (2,458 Views)

★ Novice
i bought 2200 fifa points on my xbox360 yesterday on 14 February 2015 at 14:31:31 and an error message appeared along the lines of "this service currently isnt available" then i got the message telling me the current download of the points has finished but they then never appeared in my account.

xbox gamertag: andyhare

could you please help me out in getting this error sorted, ive waited over a day and they still havnt appeared in my account?
Message 47 of 102 (2,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Message 48 of 102 (2,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, i bought for 40$ fifa point, but don t get them.
It was on 17 feb 2015 at 13h21
I have an error each time i open the game.
It is " status 461 * callld 1058 "

What should i do?

Because i need the fifa point to get packs before its gone
Message 49 of 102 (2,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Today I purchased 2200 Fifa points and I didn't receive my point there was a ultimate team error at the time it was on feb 18 2015 at around 2-2:30pm est time.. My id is garyunit and I'm on the ps4 please help me get my points back plz email me at [edit: email address removed] thx
Message 50 of 102 (2,370 Views)