[INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

[INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

Community Manager

We're aware that, on occasion, a number of players are waiting longer than expected for their recently purchased FIFA points to show up in-game. Players who have purchased FIFA points and where the points have not been granted in-game after some time are encouraged to answer the following questions:

• What error message did you receive?
  • Have you tried restarting the console 30 minutes after the transaction?
  • Account name (Gamertag)
  • Platform
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen?

Thank you very much for your cooperation. 

Message 1 of 102 (12,100 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Missing FIFA points after a purchase

★★★ Newbie
I didn't get any error message, I bought them then I got an email that the money has been taken out but I didn't receive and FIFA points and must of been Friday 16th, Jan 2015 at around 19:00-21:00. Please help
Message 2 of 102 (11,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I had the Same problem it said it was during Toty 100k packs last round
-it's said error with the market or something and I kept clicking a and it went throught purchased 99$ worth of point and I thought it didn't go through so I charged another 99$ to see if I would get my points and still didn't get my point EA fix this's it's been 3days
-yes I restarted everything checked my billing lost 200$
-platform:Xbox one
-gamertag: MrR0M4NT1C
-time zone: pacific time California around 3 durin last packs
Message 3 of 102 (11,751 Views)

★★ Novice
Fellow fifa player of this is MrR0M4NT1C I have received my fifa point I waited for 4 days for my points and they never came until I went to ea help did a live chat with the dude just be sure to have proof you purchased the points during the time you didn't receive them and they'll add them Hoped this helped since no one else posted this and if ur still waiting for your points contact Ea contact
Message 4 of 102 (11,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Purchased Fifa points in app on an iPod touch, 16/01/15 approx 18:30 GMT

We have an apple receipt from Apple to confirm the purchase but not coins have been credited to the game account as yet.
Message 5 of 102 (11,561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just purchased £11.99 pack of fifa points got confirmation emails of purchase at 9:07pm UK time, after download finished it said was a problem or something with the fifa store

Message 6 of 102 (11,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What can I do to get my points, its been a week since I purchased and they have not been added onto my account.
Message 7 of 102 (11,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did not receive a message. It said that my points had been added and the transaction is complete. I did not receive my points. This happened on the 16/1/15 around 7 o'clock, since then I haven't had my points.
Message 8 of 102 (11,470 Views)

★★ Novice
Contact EA on EA help its the only way do a live chat. And no live chat is not a webcam thingy it's just like texting they'll say how may I help you and you just tell them
Message 9 of 102 (11,443 Views)

★ Novice
I lost 6000 fifa points and 150000 coins
Message 10 of 102 (11,310 Views)