[INFO REQUEST] Disconnect and credited with a loss while playing a match

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Disconnect and credited with a loss

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
This has been an issue in FIFA 14 and now 15. Fifa 14 used to punish those who loose connection with a loss. This is the simplest option as this is competitition and most disconnections are done when losing! If it is because of their wifi or internet the user should complain to their provider and stop playing until it is fixed.

I am playing in Ultimate Team on my ipad mini.
I wasn't disconnected from the server, I am put to a screen that shows I lost when the disconnection occurred when it was a draw last time but it happens often that I am winning and I loose through the opponent leaving.
I am connectec to the internet wirelessley.
I have explained this point above about being put into a score screen showing a loss.
I have never recieved a screen which shows DNF. On occassions The result doesn't register and if this happens my players are often out of contract or require fitness.
My account is player Jan
Ipad mini app.
It happens everyday. i am in Europe, Poland and it happened twice this morning between 11am and 1 pm.
Message 21 of 583 (3,690 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Disconnect and credited with a loss while playing a match

★★★ Apprentice
It is the online seasons cheaters that are causing everyone to lose! Blame them! I have loads of screenshots of the teams that cheat, EA.com need to resolve this issue by banning them asap,
Message 22 of 583 (3,681 Views)

I have communicated this FIFA15 online season problem over the last few months to the kind support staff at EA. Clearly there is rampant cheating going on in the upper 3/2/1 divisions of iOS iPad FIFA 15 online season competition. Most of the division 3 and above online season games I play in result in opponents using some kind of "pause menu" cheating scheme, when their own team is at a disadvantage, either in score, or with redcarded players, or even if my team begins a breakaway run toward the opponent goal Standard smile  It seems as if every other online division game I play finds my opponent pausing the game, and when I am ahead or tied, the connection is ended, and my team receives a loss. My grandkids like to play the online games using my iPad team, but they are almost always disappointed when some cheater pulls the "pause menu" tactic. I have reported users who have used this scheme in the past by friending them, and then posting their screen information to EA customer support, but my guess is that "pause cheating" is so rampant and so useful for some higher online season division players on iOS devices that it simply cannot be monitored or enforced. Why not change the game code so that a "pause menu" cheat cannot alter the "pre-pause" current game score, after the inevitable disconnect occurs and the winning team discovers they have lost the game? 

Message 23 of 583 (3,677 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening all the time, and I have already lost all my faith on EA....We purchased a broken game and they will never fix it Frown

Message 24 of 583 (3,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing Ultimate team last night, finished the game and won 2-1.

Went through the highlights but was never able to get into the match facts etc and was kicked from the server.

Got back in after several hours, was credited with a loss instead of a win.

No coins award and contracts were deducted from all players.

I was completely booted out of FUT.

This was on xboxone

About 8:45 pm CST on 01/22

Message 25 of 583 (3,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • What mode were you playing in (online/offline seasons, online/offline tournaments)? i was playing ultimate team online season 4
  • Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server? yes 
  • Are you connected to the internet wirelessly?yes
  • What was happening when you disconnected? the game was finish and then it kicked me out before any screen came up
  • After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well? yes it did kicked me out of FUT as well
  • After the disconnect, were you still connected to the EA servers?yes
  • Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)?yes
  • Account name  leoand
  • Platform xbox one
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen?  it happend at 5:40 pm pacific time -8 on 1/23/2015
Message 26 of 583 (3,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
  • What mode were you playing in (online/offline seasons, online/offline tournaments)?
  •  FUT 15 oneline season and online tournaments.
  • Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server?
  • yes
  • Are you connected to the internet wirelessly?
  • yes
  • What was happening when you disconnected?
  • FUT disconnects, EA disconnects, and match is loss !!
  • I got lost ( and I was winning the game!!!)
  • After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well?
  • yes !!
  • After the disconnect, were you still connected to the EA servers?
  • no
  • Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)?
  • yes
  • Account name
  • Aran_Baban
  • Fut name
  • Baban FC
  • Platform
  • PlayStation 4
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen?
  • This problem with me than a month continuous To this day,
Message 27 of 583 (3,653 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Disconnect and credited with a loss

★★★ Newbie

yes, this happens to me on a daily basis at any time of the day, just get disconnected from FUT and sent back to the main menu screen, but never get disconnect from ea servers??

it happens in around 50% of the games i play

Message 28 of 583 (3,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I keep getting kicked out of FUT happens constantly gives me a DNF and gives me losses it's every day I play on it I've checked my internet connection everything is fine but I am constantly getting kicked out! What can I do???
Message 29 of 583 (3,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What mode were you playing in (online/offline seasons, online/offline tournaments)?
online seasons

Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server?
yes

Are you connected to the internet wirelessly?
no not at all 

What was happening when you disconnected?
It usually happens when i am just about to start a match and usually when it is the first match i play in the session 

After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well?
yes. to fifa 15 dashboard

After the disconnect, were you still connected to the EA servers?
no

Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)?

yes

Account name
CImoses 

Platform
pc

What time/date and time zone did it happen?
happens often so i do not really have a timestamp 

Message 30 of 583 (3,620 Views)