Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Disconnect and credited with a loss while playing a match

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Online season
I got disconnected from Ultimate team and from PSN
Yes wireless
After disconnecting I got kicked out from FUT
I got lost ( and I was winning the game!!!)
I received penalty

Zanarkand Abes ... Fut name
JtheUnseen - account name
Ps4

Between 8:20 and 8:40 EST , 1/21/2015

Please help it's been happening several times im so mad, almost every loss i have is because of this problem. Don't know what to do, it's pretty unfair

Message 11 of 583 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have had this problem many times mainly when i am playing another player on online seasons if the game finishes and the oppenent leave and i dont get put back to the games menu,  it comes up with a message saying the connection has been lost i get kicked to the fifa start menu once i load up ultimate team i get a DNF even though i won the game so i can presume the other player who left the game got the win this is not fair and an ongoing problem!!!!!!!! my connection has been fine everytime and i can play the next game with no problems then at random times it will do this again (due to opponent rage quiting or dashboarding) this makes playing fifa unbearable due to this problem as i dont know when it will do it again. gamertag is sominazz this problem has occured again at 22/01/2015 at 13:00 and is not the first time this year!!!

Message 12 of 583 (2,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie
.What mode were you playing in (online/offline seasons, online/offline tournaments)?
A: Offline Seasons

.Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server?
A: Yes

.Are you connected to the internet wirelessly?

.What was happening when you disconnected?
A: Middle of a match, or at the end of it then I don't receive any coins but I lose contracts.

.After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well?

.After the disconnect, were you still connected to the EA servers?
No

.Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)?
I guess nope.

.Account name
A: Gabriel041 (psn); GarianBR (origin)

.Platform
A: PlayStation 4

.What time/date and time zone did it happen?
A: From 10 a.m through 2 p.m GMT -3
Message 13 of 583 (2,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN ID - MT94_OK

PS4

Online Tournament (all about that bronze)

Final match of tournament winning 2-1 in the last 5 mins opponent made 3 subs, one after the other without playing inbetween and on the third pause i was disconnected and removed from fut altogether, as i returned i recieved DNF.

Time was 01:00ish GMT 21/1/15

yes connected wirelessly and i think i was disconnected for EA servers yes.

(i pressumed my opponent done something to make me disconnect as i was about to win the final and he done something very strange whilst making the subs)

Thanks

Message 14 of 583 (2,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • What mode were you playing in (online/offline seasons, online/offline tournaments)? Online seasons, online tournaments...
  • Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server? No, only from Ultimate team that i remember
  • Are you connected to the internet wirelessly? I Tried both, connected with the cable and with WIFI. With both i have exactly the same problem and with the same frequency
  • What was happening when you disconnected?  Basically you give me a loss and i receive DNF points. After i go back to ultimate team you tell me that it seems i have disconnected blablabla
  • After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well? I amb being kicked out Ultimate team yes
  • After the disconnect, were you still connected to the EA servers? Yes usually that i remember
  • Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)? Yes
  • Account name alarru (origin)
  • Platform PC (Windows 8)
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen? It can happen whenever i play, at any time of the day. Happens about 90% of the times I play. Even if I am losing the match happens! But usually (not always) when the match has finished.  I live in the UK.
Message 15 of 583 (2,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
What mode were you playing in (online/offline seasons, online/offline tournaments)?
FUT online seasons

Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server?
Yes but I reconnect instantly

Are you connected to the internet wirelessly?
Yes
What was happening when you disconnected?
Changes

After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well?
Yes
After the disconnect, were you still connected
to the EA servers?
I think so but no eafc
Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)?
Yes
Account name Detek776 (different origin acc to this one)
Platform
Xbox One
What time/date and time zone did it happen?
Time zone Australian eastern standard date ever day pretty much
8/10 loses are because of this please do something I'm so mad as it happens all the time not one game in my division has It not disconnected.
Message 16 of 583 (2,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • What mode were you playing in ? FUT
  • Were you also disconnected from the EASFC server? YES
  • Are you connected to the internet wirelessly? YES
  • What was happening when you disconnected? FUT disconnects, EA disconnects, match counts as a loss, not receiving any coins, loss ratio is appaling now. 
  • After the disconnect, were you completely kicked out of FUT as well? YES
  • After the disconnect, were you still connected to the EA servers? NO
  • Did you receive a DNF (Did Not Finish)? YES EVERY TIME
  • Account name jakefelix92
  • Platform PS3
  • What time/date and time zone did it happen? EVERY DAY.

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST 2-3 WEEKS. SORT IT EA IM SICK OF THIS. I SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY JUST FOR YOU TO BEND ME OVER AND TAKE ME DOWN BROWN TOWN DAILY.

Message 17 of 583 (2,210 Views)

★ Guide
I thought I would also post this in here, recently I have started playing online seasons again and my DNF multiplier has gone from very high to extremly low because my opponent quits, while many times before I have been disconnected and credited with a loss on these occasions I have been credited with a win but my multiplier does down. This has only came to my attention over the last 2 days and I think it's something that should be looked into
Message 18 of 583 (2,178 Views)

★ Novice

Today happened the same thing about 0:45 CET 

Message 19 of 583 (2,175 Views)

★ Novice
I have this issue almost daily. Almost every other game recently actually. It is always when I am playing an online game, it has happened in online seasons and tournaments. It can happen during or even after a game in the after game menu, but I am always kicking out of the match I am playing, kicked out of FUT, the EA servers and then get placed back on the main FIFA menu. I then sometimes struggle to re-connect. Once I do reconnect, I realise that I was credited with a loss and that my DNF modifier has been affected (I have never manually quit or left an online game, however due to this problem my DNF is quite high.)
Message 20 of 583 (2,164 Views)